Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
15 Oct 20 14:02
| Topic/replies: 20,644 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
magical and mishriff head the market and no suprise if any of the 2 wins but i am taking them on with lord north who is progressive and has form on soft and was impressive when bolting up over 12 at ascot beating addeyedb by over 3l ,this fella has progressed from handicaps to group races and has proved to be a smart performer and is a decent price 8/1 with lads .has not got a lot to find with magical on irish champ stakes running and this course obviously suits .
selection lord north 8/1 each way.good luck and opinions encouraged . stand back and stand by !
Pause Switch to Standard View champion stakes ascot 1.2 f
Show More
Report impossible123 October 16, 2020 4:27 PM BST
I think Magical will win, but I'm not backing her at the price, and Moore on board; Serpentine maybe for the price. I cannot back Mishriff either - he's far too short on what he's beaten eg The Summit/Victor Ludorum; Addeybb will love the condition.
Report giggitygiggity October 16, 2020 9:29 PM BST
Race of the day IMO..very competitive with winners of The Derby,French derby,Prince of Wales,irish champion etc just really missing Ghaiyaath. 7 or 8 of them could theoretically win which isn't the case with the QE2. Obviously Magical has been there and got the T-shirt so deserves to be favourite and Lord North was very impressive like OP says over CD at Royal Ascot..but I definitely think there is more to come from MISHRIFF. Obviously previous form not as strong as some of the others but he hasn't had the chance to show what he can really do..we'll see how good he is tomorrow but I think he will turn out to be a very good horse.
Report unclepuncle October 16, 2020 10:53 PM BST
Japan @ 20/1 for me.Crazy
Report giggitygiggity October 17, 2020 7:29 AM BST
Colin Keane on board with the incentive of the Ballydoyle job could do the trick..looking forward to watching him ..has a chance for O'Brien in the first as well on Broome at a big price
Report Figgis October 17, 2020 3:26 PM BST
Magical obviously the best in the race, but like many of these end of season races it's not necessarily the best horse that wins, just the best on the day. Personally I rate her slightly lower this year than last. Also, in spite of winning last time at Leopardstown I have that run a few pounds below her York second, it's just that Ghaiyyath was well below his best last time out. Even if she only runs to Irish Champion Stakes form she'll be difficult to beat but I'll pass her over at this price. I think the 3yos will either need to improve again or need a few of the older horses to run below par. Could happen, especially at this time of year, but not something I want to bet on. I normally shy away from backing 6yos in Gp1s but I will just have a few quid on Addeybb to go one better than last year.
Report impossible123 October 17, 2020 3:32 PM BST
Could Pyledriver do it? Well deserved, if so.
Report harry callaghan October 17, 2020 3:51 PM BST
Well done figg just a saver for me I’m afraid sickened I didn’t take race a Ayr more seriously
Report sageform October 17, 2020 3:55 PM BST
Addeybb place only but better than a loser. Great result for W Haggas and co. Hollie and Tom must have won £80k between them today!
Report Figgis October 17, 2020 4:28 PM BST
Ta Harry. That Ayr race was run at a muddling pace so didn't reveal much, but at least it helped to keep Addeybb fresh for today.
Report nocturnal October 17, 2020 7:07 PM BST
WP Figgis
Report Figgis October 17, 2020 8:54 PM BST
Ta Wink
Report FOYLESWAR October 17, 2020 9:10 PM BST
well done figgis
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com