Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
impossible123
03 Sep 20 15:57
| Topic/replies: 19,628 | Blogger: impossible123's blog
The above is purported to be from Racing Post staff.

Absolutely ludicrous! Ghaiyyath was stuffed in the Arc last season, but invincible over 10f this season. The Irish and English Champions Stakes are over 10f; nicely spaced; no Love or Enable either unlike the Arc. It's an absolute no brainer where he should run.

Late last night the Irish government had given connection a bonus ie no 14-day mandatory quarantine for non-Irish jockeys.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
A_T
When: 04 Sep 20 10:46
Fair chance in the Arc given good ground.
By:
impossible123
When: 08 Sep 20 13:26
He's still in the Irish Champion Stakes. I hope he turns up to cement his standing over 10f. The ARC? Absolutely not, otherwise another Pinatubo (Moulin) misplacement.
By:
Tiger Tiger
When: 09 Sep 20 19:11
4/5 for the Irish Champion on Saturday, Magical and Lord North opposing once again, good value?
By:
driver2
When: 10 Sep 20 02:31
It should be a walk in the park for Ghaiyyath, although O'Brien still reckons there's more to come from Magical. No value in laying the odds imo.
By:
impossible123
When: 10 Sep 20 08:00
A walk-in-the-park for Ghaiyyath, I agree. Only a major change in going could upset his winning probability.
By:
driver2
When: 10 Sep 20 09:01
"He's going to Leopardstown in as good a condition as we've ever had him" C>A today. Enough said!
By:
woodmanchester
When: 14 Sep 20 00:32
If that's the best horse in the world, im a dutchman!
By:
impossible123
When: 14 Sep 20 12:44
I believe they said the same about Crystal Ocean. Opinions are opened to interpretation and valuation like Economics.
By:
irishone
When: 15 Sep 20 05:52

Sep 10, 2020 -- 3:00AM, impossible123 wrote:

A walk-in-the-park for Ghaiyyath, I agree. Only a major change in going could upset his winning probability.

Fool

sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com