Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
driver2
29 Aug 20 02:40
| Topic/replies: 2,210 | Blogger: driver2's blog
Someone has been steadily laying him at inflated prices to small money and either they have just escaped from Broadmoor, or more likely THEY KNOW ITS NOT GOING TO RUN. The last price matched was 65 and its available to £16 at 40 now
A shame, I was looking forward to an improved run from him, being lightly raced, but maybe he's had a setback. Anyway, I wont be giving the thieving ****s any of my money!
Pause Switch to Standard View Tiger Moth St LEGER
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR September 3, 2020 8:07 AM BST
aob said yesterday  of tiger moth "we are not sure he will stay 1.6 m so he will probably miss the st leger " ............ the pink hitter/s they new!
Report elisjohn September 3, 2020 8:15 AM BST
"not sure he,ll stay" aiden, [  most of runners in every st leger werent  sure they,ll stay Confused
Report driver2 September 3, 2020 10:50 AM BST
"could make his return in the Group Three Kilternan Stakes". I would imagine he'd be a good thing for that!
Report impossible123 September 3, 2020 4:14 PM BST
A fact-finding run on the gallops indicated his stamina limitation perhaps. Anyway, someone (here) knew; inside info is just as good as hindsight in horse racing.
Report elisjohn September 7, 2020 1:49 PM BST
seems hes still in at the 6 day stage
Report impossible123 September 7, 2020 8:24 PM BST
A reserve for Santiago perhaps. But trainer stated he did not think he'd stay the distance despite catching-up to Santiago in the Irish Derby at the line.
Report driver2 September 10, 2020 12:13 PM BST
So, no surprise, he's been left in the Gp3 at 5.15 Leop. He has 2 of Josephs 4 y olds to beat, both of whom have Gp3 penalties of 3lbs + wfa. Tiger Moth being v lightly raced has surely more improvement in him and could be a good thing at the weights.
Report Try My Best October 9, 2020 7:57 PM BST
No surprise he's been entered for the Melbourne Cup. As I thought Ballydoyles Cup horse for the next few seasons.
Report giggitygiggity October 10, 2020 8:41 AM BST
I did an O'Brien Oz trixie when he announced the jockey bookings a few weeks ago.. Anthony van Dyck (Caulfield cup),Armory (Cox plate), Tiger Moth (Melbourne Cup) .. all 12/1
Report impossible123 October 11, 2020 8:18 PM BST
When is this Australia malarkey?
Report giggitygiggity October 12, 2020 6:42 PM BST
Next 2 Saturdays and Melbourne cup following Tuesday
Report impossible123 October 12, 2020 9:21 PM BST
Thanks.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com