Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ali1959
16 Aug 20 08:30
| Topic/replies: 227 | Blogger: ali1959's blog
Can't see the entries anywhere.  I guess it will be at the 5 day stage tomorrow.  I see that Deja is quite fancied in the betting, but will it be allowed to run considering all that is going on with Phoenix thoroughbreds?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
Deptford
When: 16 Aug 20 11:26
Must be tomorrow, also been looking, was looking forward to watching out in Majorca, quarantine fook that, Raymond Tusk for me.
By:
ali1959
When: 16 Aug 20 12:39
Thanks, Deptford.  Raymond Tusk is on my radar although he will have to carry top weight.  Ran a blinder in the race last year.  Have backed Trueshan months ago, at 33s but I am praying for a deluge, while I give a squeak to Almania also.  Wonder what the weight range from top to bottom will be?  I reckon 10lbs to a stone.
By:
Try My Best
When: 16 Aug 20 19:17
I'm a Hamish fan.
By:
FELTFAIR
When: 16 Aug 20 19:43
Out for the season.
By:
Deptford
When: 17 Aug 20 16:39
Cant see Raymond in decs, never mind.
By:
nineteen points
When: 19 Aug 20 09:08
pablo escobar
By:
ali1959
When: 19 Aug 20 10:22
Good luck with that one 19 points, though my feeling is it is a tough enough race to find out if it stays a mile and six, having never raced that far before.  Dam a sprinter, will he be running on fumes the last 2 furlongs?  Fancied in the betting, though Hamish was the stable's main hope, but sadly out.
By:
TEN2FOLLOWER
When: 19 Aug 20 10:44
Verdana Blue for me
By:
unclepuncle
When: 20 Aug 20 12:34
Been nibbling away at Ghostwatch at 33/1-25/1 ever since his 2nd at Newmarket. Won the Melrose over C&D as a three year old and given his connections he should be around 10/1 imo.
The other one I’m backing now the decs are out is Alright Sunshine. Currently 25/1 but hopefully get 33/1+ as long as he isn’t tipped up by Pricewise etc. His chance woukd be helped by rain.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com