Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FELTFAIR
30 Jul 20 10:08
| Topic/replies: 6,900 | Blogger: FELTFAIR's blog
Need to do better today.

1.10 Bal Mal(3 places)
1.45 Zabeel Champion(3 places)
2.15 Yazaman
2.45 Mogul(3 places) Hoping he is on upward curve sufficient to reverse Derby form.
3.15 Fancy Blue

Rarely if ever do I back a jockey but it seems a successful day depends on Ryan Moore which is more than acceptable.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 3
By:
nocturnal
When: 30 Jul 20 11:35
Interesting point re Jockeys Feltfair.

Just how many are really struggling to make the weights under current restrictions ?

If the BHA ruling, re allowed 3lb over the allotted weight,is still in place,do we as punters actually know what weight our selection is carrying ?

With no sauna facilities available,how much can current conditions affect a riders ability.

I do wonder if Ryan and plenty of other older riders are not performing at their best,because of the current issues regarding social distancing around the weighing room.

Could be why the likes of Hollie Doyle/Marquand are coming to the fore,are the younger jockeys finding it that much easier to keep their weight stable,giving them the edge at the business end of races.

I have a little story about a young Ryan I might stick up one day,from his very first ride I have been a fan.

Top class jockey who is a credit to his family,in my blinkered opinion.

Good luck today.
By:
FELTFAIR
When: 30 Jul 20 12:00
Will look forward to your story.
By:
FELTFAIR
When: 30 Jul 20 12:03
Mogul only 2 places.
sort by:
Show
per page