Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
18 Jun 20 19:13
| Topic/replies: 22,311 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
a cracking renewal of this top sprint and plenty with chances , unbeaten  pierre lapin  could be anything but is a bit short, tho the stable is in red hot form ,lope e fernandez ran a fine race in the irish gns and the drop back in dist should suit , one i like at a price also ran in the irish gns a few places behind lope was royal lytham who was in front around the 6f pole at the curragh but didnt appear to get the trip ,won the july stakes and the track should suit  and ran siskin and monarch of egypt who went close today to a length over 6f on  soft  which is  hot form .25/1 with slybet 5 places could offer  a bit of value . good luck with whatever you play .opinions welcome .
selection royal lytham 25///1 1 point each way 5 places skybets ...........
Pause Switch to Standard View commonwealth cup
Show More
Report unclepuncle June 18, 2020 8:31 PM BST
Have to respect the fav given how well Varian’s horses ran today but if there is some value I thought Ventura Rebel was it - got matched at 40 on here earlier today.
Report elisjohn June 19, 2020 6:15 AM BST
im going for millisle  , form lines through g1 form last year through earthlight, raffles prize puts her right in there, nothing to fear from golden horne, its a step up for varians  horse, i m also on r lytham at 25s see this being backed this morning, and a small ew bet on royal commando, and i also wouldnt discount ventura rebel.
Report FOYLESWAR June 19, 2020 7:05 AM BST
yes as said a wide open race and ground conditions should play a part ,the 1st 3 races will give us a better idea of if any advantage in the draw ,i will be looking for another decent priced runner as if you are playing in big fields at decent prices it makes sense to give yourself a few chances .
Report FOYLESWAR June 19, 2020 7:37 AM BST
stalls are in the center so drawn  middle may be an advantage .
Report paulo47 June 19, 2020 11:50 AM BST
Am on both too , one think is certain , if Millisle is to win she will have to have a hard race from the start .
Report FOYLESWAR June 19, 2020 3:22 PM BST
mums tipple ,top rated of these on last seasons form and dropped back to 6f looks the right move 18/1 bet 365 5 places,each way
Report FOYLESWAR June 19, 2020 3:27 PM BST
if mums tipple can repeat last seasons 11 length romp he must have a chance either that or it was a flash in the pan.
selection mums tipple .....18/1 each way 365 5 places .
Report unclepuncle June 19, 2020 3:48 PM BST
Happy with that.Cool
Report FOYLESWAR June 19, 2020 5:21 PM BST
nice won uncle! fahey did say it would go close tbf
Report roadrunner46 June 19, 2020 5:36 PM BST
how many punters forgot golden horde was only beaten a neck in the group 1 middle park stakes, when the juvenile  record was broken and it was the fastest time in 40 years,
i had completely forgotten, otherwise  would of been more confident, well played with ventura rebel
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com