Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
11 Jun 20 21:00
| Topic/replies: 20,904 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
hard to focus on all these grade 1s all within a few weeks of each other ,having had a decent look at the reruns and form and i have to be against the fav siskin think the distance will be against him,have already had a few quid on vatican city at a  big price ,one who appeals to me who should relish the step up to a mile is royal lytham ,winner of the group 2 july stakes in game fashion and 3rd to siskin and monarch of egypt in the railway stakes ,on that he has a bit to find but of the 3 he was the one who was finishing best and it was reported his saddle slipped leaving the stalls ,btn less than a length in the railway and blinkers first time (dont usually like a horse wearing blinkers  in classics but with these connections it dont seem to matter)  by gleneagles and around 10/1 he could offer a bit of value .
selection ROYAL LYTHAM  10/1 SHOPS 1 POINT EACH WAY ...............good luck opinions and input encouraged .
Pause Switch to Standard View irish 2,000 guineas
Show More
Report elisjohn June 11, 2020 10:10 PM BST
see my thread foyleswar, i came to the same conclusionGrin
Report FOYLESWAR June 11, 2020 10:22 PM BST
yes elis i saw your thread have also had a smaller bet on free solo as that was impressive and could be anything, just a half a point on it 20/1 no harm in having a few bullets at decent prices .good luck and well done for getting in early .
Report FOYLESWAR June 11, 2020 10:27 PM BST
as i said with all these top races all within days of each other so hard to keep up with them was up till 4 in the morning studying and watching reruns trying to sort out the derby and oaks . havent even started on royal ascot yet. gonna be busy.good luck.
Report FELTFAIR June 12, 2020 12:19 PM BST
Seems a poor renewal when compared to Kameko`s Guineas but will have an each way interest on Armory. Hoping the ground remains good to firm which seems to suit most Galileos.
Report kincsem June 12, 2020 6:30 PM BST
Sinawann for me.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 12, 2020 6:51 PM BST
Siskin thrashes them

Wink
Report FELTFAIR June 12, 2020 7:19 PM BST
Messy race but best horse won.
Report FOYLESWAR June 12, 2020 8:03 PM BST
well done siskin backers
Report roadrunner46 June 13, 2020 9:14 AM BST
siskin opened 11/4 unbelievable  price, only had to beat group 2/3 horses
Report FOYLESWAR June 13, 2020 9:46 AM BST
didnt think it would stay tbh saying that if the favs win i dont !
Report A_T June 13, 2020 12:33 PM BST
didn't beat much but I was very impressed at the speed he showed at the end of the race. looking forward to seeing him again
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com