Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
28 May 20 21:07
| Topic/replies: 22,382 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
brief  write up , victor ludoram the fav and decent form but has a bit to find with the 1st and 2nd 1st time up should improve but too short for me , one who appeals to me and is a decent price is fabres so called 2nd string arapaho 3 wins in lesser company but is progressing and could offer value and who knows how good he is or could be the step up to a mile should suit , . owned by the "lads" and may be worth a pop .
selection french 2,000 gns ...arapaho 11/1 ladcrooks 1 point each way
Pause Switch to Standard View french 2,000 gns
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR May 28, 2020 10:39 PM BST
arapaho won a listed contest at longchamp  on his seasonal debut by a neck ,this is a marked step up in class but he is in the right hands  .
Report impossible123 May 30, 2020 2:21 PM BST
Victor Ludorum for me on last season's showing, and I'm expecting a fitter Victor on monday; the ground is soft.
Report EastLower Gooner May 30, 2020 7:21 PM BST
Alson...you won’t find many 20 length winners of a G1 imo Devil
Report unclepuncle May 30, 2020 8:04 PM BST
I had backed Ecrivan to decent money at 8/1 with Hills immeduately after the trial but I have just seen they have voided the bet.Cry
Report paulo47 May 31, 2020 10:06 AM BST
Hopefully  Alson will  prove that it wasnt the ground that ruined Armory's Grand Criterium , also that he is taking the sensible option to run here because of the ground . He has a bit to find with Victor Ludorum , but hopefully Fabre has him ready . Too many -ves but heres hoping .
Report impossible123 May 31, 2020 7:22 PM BST
It was a 2 runner-race when Alson beat Armory who was not himself on heavy ground. Victor is the best horse in the race; was too fresh 1st time out, and unable to settle. I believe the race will be won or lost soon after the start for him.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com