Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FOYLESWAR
27 May 20 11:04
| Topic/replies: 22,311 | Blogger: FOYLESWAR's blog
well bred filly who showed very smart form last season and looks to have a similar profile to last seasons winner hermosa , has a length or 2 to find with the fav on newmarket running but was progressing last year and should come on again . by galileo and aiden has said this is the target and around 12s could prove a bit of value .
selection 1,000 gns love 12/1 1 point each way . good luck debate and input welcome .
Pause Switch to Standard View love 1,000 gns
Show More
Report impossible123 May 27, 2020 12:22 PM BST
I prefer her to the fav, my only concern is will she travel this way? 12/1 indicates unlikely otherwise she'd be a 4/1 shot in my book.
Report FOYLESWAR May 27, 2020 12:58 PM BST
pretty sure this is the target imp ,been wrong plenty of times tho , aiden has said on twitter a while back love will go 1,000 gns .
Report FOYLESWAR May 27, 2020 1:04 PM BST
that was on twitter aidenobrienfansite 20 hours ago ^^https://twitter.com/aobrienfansite
Report impossible123 May 27, 2020 3:59 PM BST
I can see the logic, the price does not reflect that though; running here ---> the Coronation Stakes at Royal Ascot similarly Arizona and/or Wichita ---> St James's Stakes. If so, Love and Arizona (11/1 and 8/1 respectively) a must for trading.
Report jamesp May 28, 2020 1:23 AM BST
As I wrote earlier on another thread, I'm just not convinced that Love is going to have the speed or the class (at a mile) to be a Guineas winner. Last season she didn't appear to have much of a turn of foot, she was a workmanlike staying type who will surely need middle distances to be seen to best advantage this season. In the Fillies' Mile she got left a bit flat-footed when the tempo increased and she was unable to challenge the winner and runner-up, but she stayed on well and will relish a step up to 10-12f. Both of her full sisters (the 12-14f winners Peach Tree and Flattering) have proven to be highly inconsistent performers, alternating good with bad performances throughout their careers, and we've seen similar inconsistency in several of the dam's siblings - it seems to be a quirky family! I don't see any compelling reason why she should reverse form with Quadrilateral over a mile.
Report FOYLESWAR May 28, 2020 7:15 AM BST
you may well  be right james regarding trip and  she has a bit to find with the fav and a few others if they turn up on last seasons form , but she looked to be progressing and by galileo should carry on that upward curve  not got a lot to find and who knows how much any of them have improved the record of the dams offspring is a concern but she was pretty consistent last season  3 wins and 2 placed efforts from 7 runs wether she can carry that through her 3 yo career this season who knows . i usually back win only but have backed her each way as i can see her being placed at least .
Report FOYLESWAR June 7, 2020 3:41 PM BST
ahem .................i thank you !
Report penzance June 7, 2020 4:09 PM BST
OP
   wd
   GL
Report nocturnal June 7, 2020 4:31 PM BST
Cracking shout ..... very much the best filly on the day,well played Foyles.
Report FOYLESWAR June 7, 2020 4:52 PM BST
thanks noc nice when it goes to plan, and good luck to you.
Report elisjohn June 7, 2020 5:11 PM BST
yes well done indeed
Report unclepuncle June 7, 2020 7:43 PM BST
Great shout FW.Grin
Report FOYLESWAR June 7, 2020 8:16 PM BST
cheers uncle ! .
Report cloone river June 7, 2020 9:24 PM BST
Well done hope you got the 12?
Report FOYLESWAR June 7, 2020 9:46 PM BST
thanks cloone ,yes got a fair amount on  at 12s ,you can never have "enough" on a winner but happy with the outcome!
Report impossible123 June 8, 2020 4:26 PM BST
Well done 'FOYLESWAR'. Is she a cert for The Oaks like Minding was?
Report FOYLESWAR June 8, 2020 4:50 PM BST
thanks impossible, very few  certs in this game especially at this level  , i wont be backing her at the price for the oaks ,not because i think she wont win its just that i dont play at short prices .she did do it very well and you would think further would suit ,one thing at the back of my mind is what jamesp pointed out some of her relatives peach tree and flattering were a bit in and out and although she seems very consistent  we dont know how (as with all ) she will act at epsom so the 6/4 or 7/4 is not tempting me.
Report FOYLESWAR July 6, 2020 9:42 AM BST
good to see her back up her guineas win , as said  wasnt on as the short prices dont interest me .
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com