Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
John.W.Henry.
04 Mar 20 11:59
| Topic/replies: 3,549 | Blogger: John.W.Henry.'s blog
If this race actually goes ahead ( Fridays meeting already in doubt due to waterlogging ) then i cannot fathom out this market whatsoever.

Nicholls horse Macfabulous appears to have been backed of the boards ( around 5/2 as I type )  yet i am struggling to comprehend just why ?

He did win reasonably well at Market Rasen last time where the race was perfectly set up for him, however, he is going to find this a completely different set of circumstances  on Saturday & a form line through Hometime Boy who he beat lto gives him a mountain to climb if he wants to beat Hurricane Harvey who is currently available at 14/1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the look of the F O'brien horse and at that price with PP and BFSB he must have a great shout.

He as garnered experience of bad ground racing and having to dig deep to tough out a win and looks to be improving rapidly. He has a great style of racing as he finds plenty of the bit and can stay further than the trip which is being run here, I think he has to go well. 

All in all this price doesnt really add up to me unless they know more than I do ????
Pause Switch to Standard View European Breeders' Fund Paddy Power...
Show More
Report John.W.Henry. March 5, 2020 8:21 AM GMT
Sandown has been abandoned for fridays card and an inspection for saturday will be held sometime on friday. Weather forecast is drier for fri / sat but damage could already be done !!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com