Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FELTFAIR
27 Feb 20 12:09
| Topic/replies: 6,891 | Blogger: FELTFAIR's blog
Not my favourite race as a betting opportunity but looking at Leoncavallo and Shakem Up`Arry until declarations are made.
Show More
Report nocturnal March 1, 2020 9:39 AM GMT
Mid 140,s heading the weights before initial 5 day decs.

Some very interesting entries,not least the pair Joseph has entered,will either make the trip over.

A few from the betfair also,a one month break seems feasible to get over that,where does that form rank in the 2m handicap hurdling division as a whole.

Just who might be eyeing up the bonus,plenty will have an entry for Prestbury.

All part of the puzzle.
Report knot in wood March 1, 2020 11:56 AM GMT
pretty boring selection but can see MALAYA running another solid race, looks like she as been brought along with this in mind after chasing was put on the back burner.

only 2 higher than winning last year she might come up short with a couple of the less exposed types but a fair chance she can at least run into a place.

best of luck with your picks.
Report unclepuncle March 1, 2020 9:42 PM GMT
Would be very keen on Entoucas if he came over but the markets aren’t suggesting that is likely.
If it dries up a bit maybe Countister, but with some bookies bound to offering 6 or more places on the day I don’t see any point playing antepost.
Report nocturnal March 3, 2020 6:32 PM GMT
(The Stats Don,t Lie)

9/12  age 4-6
10/12 ran within 35 days
2/12 fav won
3/12 won lto
4/12 ran at sandown
2/12 won sandown
11/12 won between 15-17 furlongs
10/12 min 4 hurdle starts
12/12 won hurdle race
9/12 min two hurdle wins
11/12 min 3 runs current season
9/12 won current season
10/12 rated 126 or above

Not sure how many will remain at overnight stage,will the forecast ground put a few off ?

Applying the above, with just a few stats, left me with 5 horses.

Christopher Wood
Miranda
Northofthewall
Neff
Ashington

Time will tell if they are entered,more importantly,can they compete?

The one I like Is not in that list,not uncommon,rarely will a horse meet everything required.

5/1 the field ante-post on here,lets hope plenty stand their ground.

Be good to get back to the racing.
Report GI MAC March 3, 2020 7:42 PM GMT
I have one I like noc, message sent.
Report nocturnal March 3, 2020 8:53 PM GMT
Evening GI

Received and replied.

I can see the attraction,plenty in his favour,if he is declared will have a closer look sat am.

Some big prices on here,suggesting quite a few nonners,a game within a game.

If my theory on right handed tracks is anywhere near correct,then only 25-30% of this field will be able to perform to their optimum.Very difficult to justify either way,something I have been looking at more and more over the last 3 seasons.Too many factors to discuss on this thread,never been keen on right handed tracks over the jumps,the flat it does not bother me so much.

Highly competitive as they stand,despite the ratings,there could be some real good horses waiting to shine.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com