Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FELTFAIR
16 Feb 20 13:13
| Topic/replies: 6,889 | Blogger: FELTFAIR's blog
Not the most inspiring renewal for me but looking at Rock The Kasbah, Crosspark and Prime Venture at present.
Show More
Report muse February 17, 2020 12:28 AM GMT
Christamas in April stands out from the entries.  Trouble is the Devon National would be a lot less petrol money.
Report FELTFAIR February 17, 2020 9:37 AM GMT
Backed him when he won at Plumpton but think this opposition might be different gravy. Happy to be wrong.
Report FELTFAIR February 17, 2020 3:58 PM GMT
Only Prime Venture left of my fancies but he now has to lump 11-12 which is a big worry but will just have a little each way.
Report GI MAC February 17, 2020 7:38 PM GMT
There's plenty to consider right now but I like the outsider of them all Ascot De Bruyere and this might have been the plan for a while. I watched him when he finished 6th in the Borders National behind Harry The Viking last season, it was not a bad result as he made some mistakes that day, so good chance the trip is within range. He won 2 on the trot after over the course, loves it round Newcastle. Has also won on heavy.

I'm thinking after last season finding out he can stay a trip and his form around Newcastle they have aimed him specifically at this race, his mark is fair I guess and I expect good young claimer Danny McMenamin to be on board.

On his webpage the trainer seemed happy enough with his recent fourth to put him spot on for this, so it seems to be the plan. He needs to step up of course but nothing really stands out for me and I thought at 33/1 it was worth a punt.
Report dunlaying February 17, 2020 11:21 PM GMT
I agree .
Report muse February 21, 2020 7:51 PM GMT
Well, it has got me no closer to the Eider winner, but Christmas in April was a nice result today. Cool
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com