Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Mystic Wind
10 Oct 18 18:27
| Topic/replies: 412 | Blogger: Mystic Wind's blog
Quite an open/tricky race imo.

Angel's Hideaway is the form horse but seems a little quirky and has to give weight all round. She faces a swarm of lightly-raced LTO winners, some of which are bound to improve significantly on what they've shown so far. But which to choose?

Hidden Message wears a hood for the first time which would put me off.

Frosty is a full sister to Winter so has to be respected.

Glance buckled-down well at Goodwood to edge out Sunday Star. Glance was given a good ride that day but was arguably fortunate to beat the runner up, who subsequently went on to win a good maiden over C&D quite nicely. She seems progressive and at the prices will do for me.

0.25pt e/w Sunday Star @ 12/1
Pause Switch to Standard View Oh So Sharp Stakes
Show More
Report deepingfox October 10, 2018 11:15 PM BST
FROSTY is in the final decs, and I cannot wait to see her run.

She travelled like a dream, ran green, and won hands n heels, beating the more experienced AOB fav, on debut, and I was so impressed I took the 50/1 for the 1000 Guineas, as soon as the odds went up.

Sister to Winter, she already, has a Better RPR on debut than her sister gained in any of her 3 juvenile runs.

I’m hoping she is a star, and the fact the AOB is bringing her to Newmarket, for this Group 3, is giving me the hope that If successful, then a trip back over next May could be on the agenda.

The one opponent that I fear most this week is HIDDEN MESSAGE, she looked really good on debut too, and should relish the 7F.
She is still 50/1 for the 1000 Guineas, and seems well fancied in opposition.
Report lewisham ranger October 11, 2018 8:56 AM BST
sunday star a real battler. kodiac had an exceptional year and was ul not to bag the middle park, ran into a tartar.
Report Mystic Wind October 12, 2018 2:39 PM BST
Nice run from Sunday Star, I was quite hopeful for a while. Jockey wasn’t hard on her.
Report roadrunner46 October 13, 2018 8:30 AM BST
WD op frosty reminded me of the horses you see in cowboy movies
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com