Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
layingisthewayforward
04 Oct 18 17:56
| Topic/replies: 3,595 | Blogger: layingisthewayforward's blog
I'm off to Longchamp on Saturday and Sunday and wondered if anyone had any strong fancies. 

My one bet so far is Mabs Cross in the Abbaye.

On the Saturday I like Morgan Le Feye in the Cadran and Young Rascal in the Prix Chaudenay.

Feel free to post any fancies here and have a great weekend if you're going.
Pause Switch to Standard View Longchamp cards Saturday & Sunday
Show More
Report Andrew in Sweden October 4, 2018 8:13 PM BST
Me too on Saturday morning

Enable Love
Pink Dogwood
Report blackbarn October 4, 2018 9:04 PM BST
Bookies seem unsure how to react to the supplementing of Hamdan's second string Tantheem - price range 7/2 to 10/1Crazy.  Impressive last time out on first ever run over 5f, and fillies allowance will come in handy. Something to find, but has had a relatively light campaign.
Report jedi sophie October 4, 2018 9:18 PM BST
Signing in,both days, Saturday card very disappointing imo,as are ticket prices...
Wildensteins horses interest me at decent prices.
Report Chaplins Club October 4, 2018 11:13 PM BST
I'm there Saturday and Sunday too.
Report Andrew in Sweden October 5, 2018 5:21 AM BST
Sophie,

At Chantilly last year, you could buy a 2 day ticket at a reduced price on course. This wasn't advertised beforehand (at least to me) but i haven't seen such an offer for Longchamp, it may be worth asking at the entrance.
Report Fistfulofdollars October 5, 2018 9:58 AM BST
Good luck...I went last in Golden Horn's year...which I backed..along with Goldream in the abbaye and the winner of the prix l'Opera..Limato just getting beat in the Foret (Moore sleeping in the stalls) cost me a monster four timer unfortunately..but still a great day

I think a lot will depend on the watering situation. Assuming it will be good (on the fast side..though they tend to water a lot of it out..) as the weather in paris has been very dry I think Morgan le Faye has a great chance of turning the tables on the fav in the Cadran (who likes cut) from the prix gladiateur race. I'm on at 11/2.

I like Oh This is Us as a sporting 8/1 to turn the tables on the fav from salisbury as he will like the good going and the fav likes cut.
It is almost unheard of the aga khan leaving an arc meeting without a winner and I think his best chance is in the prix Royallieu - Shahannaza @ 10/3. Not a strong field.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com