Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
racingguru
01 Aug 18 21:36
| Topic/replies: 2,116 | Blogger: racingguru's blog
Looking for cash or online Bet Placers for jumps season starting in Mid Sept 2018. Profits 25%+ to stake over many many years. You do NOT get paid for this - profits by following me. Already have many placers who can verify me from here - all of which have done extremely well. Early price betting 8am-10am availability requirement, wheels and smart-phone essential. Must have a variety of shops that open early 8am to 8:30am daily to be considered. I provide cash up front. Must be available all week - No weekend only people. I am very open about this and am letting you know last season was my only losing season in the last 20+ or so since i started counting. There are no guarantees in betting but have made several changes so am hoping this season will be a return back to normal service.

A decent betting back for your own betting so that you can follow me to a reasonable stake percentage (10-20%) an advantage to make it worthwhile for yourself. Typical bets in the 2% of bank range and a bank of 10k should get you a profit of 15 - 20k in the Sept - Mid June betting season. Only looking for 2 or maybe 3 people as i will be losing 2 or 3 this year due to work and or betting acc difficulties (have 2/3 that do online for me (many multiple sets of accs). There will be a mid season break as my statistics indicate betting in very heavy ground Jan to Early Feb is not worthwhile - my ratings don't work as well then. Serious responses only please. ID is required to confirm you are who you say you are.
Show More
Report can but dream August 7, 2018 9:22 AM BST
I'll place bets for you, can't do online as I'm restricted
Report racingguru August 15, 2018 7:37 AM BST
PM me.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com