Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
PeteTheBloke
26 Jul 18 18:30
| Topic/replies: 3,712 | Blogger: PeteTheBloke's blog
Since BF don't let us reply in their thread, let's answer them here.
Pause Switch to Standard View Antepost Market Optimisation
Show More
Report PeteTheBloke July 26, 2018 7:38 PM BST
What you propose is not "consolidation", it's just trimming down. The pretence that liquidity matters
is ridiculous because there are plenty of markets all over the site that have near-zero money matched.
You also don't give any information about the dates on which markets will be put up or whether there
will be a place market available.

I'm convinced that the reason for not putting up markets is just sheer laziness. After all, once an
antepost market is in place, it takes minimal maintenance and if you stopped removing runners when they
have not been scratched, you would have hardly anything to do except on predetermined entry days.

Betfair used to be a place where intelligent people came to be treated like adults and get a square
deal from a betting firm. Now you just treat us a bit like Ryanair treats its punters, but charge
us more for the pleasure.
Report twonky July 26, 2018 11:20 PM BST
Bet fair died when the original owners sold out. I've not had a bet on here for years, I just come on to read what people with knowledge than me have to say and sometimes, rightly or wrongly say what I think about a particular race.

Look at the number of threads and responses you get nowadays to what we used to and you'll see that I'm not the only one.

Bet fair is dead
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com