Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
woodmanchester
24 Jan 18 16:49
| Topic/replies: 30,419 | Blogger: woodmanchester's blog
Currently:

Evs Faugheen
3/1 Melon
7/2 Buveur D'air
13/2 Bar

Is Faugheen carrying an injury or not and what's the chances of Buveur actually going for this?
Pause Switch to Standard View Irish Champion Hurdle, Feb 3rd
Show More
Report impossible123 January 24, 2018 5:04 PM GMT
Buveur D'air: Very unlikely and possibly if Faugheen is absent; I shall be laying Faugheen at 'evens or less, and backing Defi Du Seuil at 14 here.
Report woodmanchester January 25, 2018 6:21 AM GMT
Impossible, what happened in Defi's comeback race? Went out like a light and no hope on that evidence
Report impossible123 January 25, 2018 11:56 AM GMT
No idea, hope Defi Du Seuil was under-prepared. A good horse does not just lose its ability overnight unless it was Air Force.  Blue; will back him for this race if confirmed, and lay Faugheen.
Report woodmanchester January 25, 2018 4:00 PM GMT
Don't like to back horses, or dogs for that matter, with the possibility of carrying a niggle. Suppose offset by Defi's price, though

Good luck!
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 25, 2018 6:29 PM GMT
Hobbs horses where running dire at the time ffs, he made a bad error at the 3rd hurdle as well, the race was over 3f more than he'd ran before (who knows if he stays that far even?, I would imagine he would) and last years juveniles where utter sh1te, look at what he beat in the Triumph and at Aintree, he has chunks to find to be Champion Hurdle class, perhaps he will
Report impossible123 January 25, 2018 7:23 PM GMT
Mullins is upbeat about Faugheen...on past experience will he show?
Report impossible123 January 30, 2018 4:08 PM GMT
The market is saying different. Faugheen has drifted from 'evens' to 7/4, but Melon - from the same stable - is in huge demand contracting into 15/8 from 7/2. A late defection by Faugheen perhaps.
Report FELTFAIR February 3, 2018 12:58 PM GMT
Backed Faugheen win.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com