Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
The Dragon
03 Dec 17 13:50
| Topic/replies: 39,139 | Blogger: The Dragon's blog
pretty impressive that, going to mares hurdle at cheltenham

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 15
By:
impossible123
When: 03 Dec 17 14:32
Apples Jade looked impressive,...any definitive Cheltenham target suggested by Elliot? The same could not be said for Nichols Canyon who was woeful - he only just finished infront of Supersundae, a handicapper.

The top two in the Stayers Hurdle betting have now been beaten.
By:
impossible123
When: 13 Dec 17 19:35
Despite the Mares Hurdle the nominated Cheltenham target for her there has been a change of x'mas running plan: she'll run in the Squared Financial Hurdle over 24f on 28th Dec against Nichols Canyon (again) the horse she's beaten by 9l over 20f last outing - she is 7/4 fav. Surely a big hint of a probable change in Cheltenham target, if successful, no? 10/1 with bookies for the Stayers.
By:
unclepuncle
When: 14 Dec 17 07:36
So it’s alright for Elliot and O’Leary to make categorical statements about the plans for their horses and then potentially change them and for you to try to profit from this deception.

I can only imagine how many feathers you would be spitting if Mullins and Ricci did something similar.Devil
By:
equine flew
When: 14 Dec 17 12:42
Elliott is ADAM ANT she will run in the Mares at Cheltenham
By:
impossible123
When: 14 Dec 17 21:01
I hope you are correct and she runs in the Mares as I have her in several multiples nevertheless, her entry in the Squared Financial over 24f speaks volume to me (anyway); she could end up in the Stayers if she annihilates Nichols Canyon (NC) again. If so, she could be fav too given NC and Unowhatimeanharry are so closely match.
By:
geoff m
When: 02 Jan 18 18:15
equine flew
equine flew 14 Dec 17 12:42 Joined: 28 Aug 02 | Topic/replies: 1,869 | Blogger: equine flew's blog
Elliott is ADAM ANT she will run in the Mares at Cheltenham
Rate reply:

trouble is i wouldnt trust him if he said it was Wednesday tommorrow.
By:
The Dragon
When: 03 Jan 18 10:46
im on at 2/1 so hopefully she wonyt go another route . Will be odds on on the day
By:
geoff m
When: 03 Jan 18 14:01
She will Dragon. If she makes it to the festival and doesnt run in another race.
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 08 Jan 18 10:49
Odds on already Dragon!
By:
The Dragon
When: 09 Jan 18 21:12
lets hope she gets there and wins ccm alsop got apples shakira at a nice price for the triumph
By:
woodmanchester
When: 24 Jan 18 16:45
Apples Jade very smart on her day but makes me sweat sometimes
By:
The Dragon
When: 11 Feb 18 10:19
best price is 4/6 now
By:
Quevega06
When: 18 Feb 18 22:40
Betting without Apple's is the way 2 go
By:
woodmanchester
When: 07 Mar 18 10:18
Is she definitely going for the Mares? What chances of lining up for the Stayers?
By:
woodmanchester
When: 07 Mar 18 11:00
Virtually zero I reckon looking at 90.0 on the exchanges
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel