Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
unclepuncle
03 Jul 16 20:51
| Topic/replies: 6,434 | Blogger: unclepuncle's blog
Not sure some of the market leaders will get a run so my early value poke is Arthenus @ 20/1.
Won at York last year and ran well at Ascot, stable in good form too.
Pause Switch to Standard View John Smiths Cup - York 9th July
Show More
Report Millerracing67 July 4, 2016 3:39 PM BST
Yes, he did catch the eye @ Ascot & won @ York last year, so no track concerns, defo 1 of the more interesting ones
Report unclepuncle July 5, 2016 6:01 PM BST
Best price 12/1 now and stable had another nice winner today. Should I startt counting my winnings now.Crazy
Report johnnyrant July 6, 2016 10:20 PM BST
I liked Arthenus for this & jumped on AP at 20-1. My big fear now is, he won't run. Dry forecast, Fanshawe has expressed worries about fast ground…
Report harchibald July 6, 2016 11:03 PM BST
Spanish Squeeze NAP
Report unclepuncle July 7, 2016 11:21 AM BST
Few showers forecast today and tomorrow and maybe some more persistent rain from Saturday lunchtime so ground should be fine for Arthenus - decent draw in 10 as well.
Report FELTFAIR July 8, 2016 7:08 PM BST
Looked at Revolutionist and Gold Trail but drawn 21 and 22 is a tough call. So like others I will back Arthenus each way.
Report morpteh mackem July 8, 2016 8:17 PM BST
7 of last 12 winners came from stall 12 or higher. last year winner was stall one though ( second was from stall 2 )
Report johnnyrant July 8, 2016 8:55 PM BST
Hope to see a decent amount of rain hit the track tomorrow before the race - any dig will suit Arthenus.
Report Millerracing67 July 9, 2016 10:28 AM BST
Watching the racing their yesterday, it looked slower ground than the official Gd description??
This morn they are giving it as Gd/g/f in places? & with a bit of rain forecast, I will wait & see the times of the first couple of races their? befoe playing.
Report Millerracing67 July 9, 2016 1:28 PM BST
Ground now g/s :-(  Gd for your hope tho Uncle :-)
Not Gd news for me tho, fancied Quest for More, but he's at his best on Gd/fast ground :-( bloody weather.
Report unclepuncle July 9, 2016 4:54 PM BST
Well that was disappointing.Cry
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com