Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scissorhands
23 Mar 16 18:53
| Topic/replies: 3 | Blogger: scissorhands's blog
I opened an account early feb and had £60 losing bet. Was credited with £60 bonus next day which I had on ivanovich gorbatov at 7/1. Was also credited with £50 mobile bonus early March which I had on same horse at 3/1. Both bets were settled and then suddenly voided as I hadn't turned over the bounus within 14 days. how could I do that when it was an ante post wager? no help at all online with them.
Pause Switch to Standard View sports.winner
Show More
Report kevinglass March 23, 2016 7:17 PM GMT
The Terms & Conditions are a nightmare. Surely wouldn't be deemed "fair" if challenged in some small claims court, but nobody will probably go that far, too much hassle.

A company best avoided.
Report luckyme March 25, 2016 8:40 AM GMT
thanks for the warning,
Report Wadders March 28, 2016 11:00 PM BST
Use them, but decline the first deposit bonus offer no matter how tempting it may seem to accept it.

If you don't turn over the initial deposit and the bonus 8 times within a certain timeframe (generally 7 or 14 days), they will void the bonus and any winnings.
Report Hussard March 30, 2016 9:14 AM BST
Horrendous terms. Mickey Mouse outfit but in truth they are all Mickey mouse now. They don't want horse bets. They want you on roulette etc. the terms have to be declined. The bonus is a joke. You need to turn over a fortune in 14 days to get it and any sensible punter will never reach it especially with bet restrictions which they use as well. AVOID!
Report DECALEC April 10, 2016 12:35 PM BST
Opened account in Feb deposit  £100 to have on vautour nrnb in GC@6/1 offered 100 free spins,declined,offered bonus £50 declined,asked for vautour bet offered £34.95 so took it,had £15.05 UN de seaux 6/4 nrnb then rest on no more heroes in SA after GC day withdrew the £34.95,went to back 1 in Lincoln A/P bet not taken only for a 10'er mind,went to have 10er on rule the world @50s bet not taken so rang them,told me was restricted and I asked why so spoke to someone and came back on said the traders were lifting the restrictions and would like to keep me as a customer  (had started the call closing the account)said sure you want to keep me I've lost £65 just told her to close it wasn't ignorant or anything like that it's not the fault of the person on thr other end of the line
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com