Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Nightfly
18 Feb 16 07:04
| Topic/replies: 762 | Blogger: Nightfly's blog
i see on here the BF price is over double that of Bookies tho i know they are NRNB
This seems to suggest that general opinion is it worse than 50/50 for CH

I am massively disappointed there is no Faugheen but has certainly sprung the race wide open.

In the absence of Faugheen and in same ownership....WHY would you run it in the Stayers Hurdle..where to be frank she did seem to ebb out on a bit of staying power
The Mares hurdle has to be a complete no show..either the CH or Stayers.

For me, she is much more about speed and wont be stopping up the hill..THE CH is bang on for this wonderful mare

Come on RR you know where to run and you aint short of a few bob to supplement after robbing all the bank account holders.

Annie Power for CH ...VVM for the stayers...forget the very underwhelming Mares Hurdle.

Letsbeavvingyou.
Pause Switch to Standard View Annie Power ..must go Champion Hurdle
Show More
Report metro john February 18, 2016 8:51 AM GMT
I can't see them running Annie, she looks a 2.5 mile mare, Liverpool the target.

Douvan could be interesting mind?
Report Fashion Fever February 18, 2016 12:13 PM GMT
RR will reroute min or douvan to the champion depending on willie thinKs is the quickest

why would they pay 20k to stck annie in and finnish 4th and take her out of a penalty kick,

agree annie would be shell shocked going the champoion clip
Report sickoflayinwinners February 25, 2016 5:38 PM GMT
id be  surprised if theres not something a bit too quick for annie power, she's a real stayer as she proved last year, we know its  possibly a sub  par renewing  but i see here staying on into 3rd or 4th
Report tyronesam February 25, 2016 5:59 PM GMT
Don't agree at all, you need a horse that stays 2 1/2 or further to win champion hurdle I believe. Hardy, hurricane , jezki, the machine , just to name a few off the top of my head
Report kevinglass February 26, 2016 2:11 PM GMT
Big Bucks stayed 3m pretty well, but I doubt he'd have won the CHurdle.

If the ground is goodish, it's still all about speed.
Report Millerracing67 February 27, 2016 12:31 PM GMT
She is a very classy mare & will be getting 7lbs from the rest. I would have concerns about her hurdling at 2m championship pace myself, esp if the ground is gd/ish??  Would be great to see her take her chance tho & it's not the strongest Champ Hdle this year now.
Report inrunninggg March 5, 2016 1:28 PM GMT
i love annie power....but has she ever shown the speed to win a champ hurdle?

has she got any credentials on the clock?

remember Flakey Dove guys...shes better than her i think bu the Dove had 2 mile form.

thoughts?
Report sintonian March 5, 2016 8:24 PM GMT
all of those horses had excellent 2 mile form to go with the stamina, tyronesam. AP has nothing of the sort.

Really reckon it is The New One's time for redemption.
Report Sica Dan March 7, 2016 11:52 AM GMT
She has'nt been trained with the CH in mind and in any case she might just remember that last flight.
Report Arklearkle March 7, 2016 5:00 PM GMT
If she has forgotten that last flight she's the only one!
Report luckyme March 16, 2016 3:22 PM GMT
ttt
Report Ibrahima Sonko March 16, 2016 9:27 PM GMT
wp nightfly, hope you made some.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com