Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sintonian
16 Jun 12 17:43
| Topic/replies: 28,182 | Blogger: sintonian's blog
Looks another competitive race.

Maybe heads the market on here which is a bit of a suprise as I thought she'd be running next on Irish Derby weekend in the Pretty Polly over 10f, but it looks like they are dropping her back from 12f to 8f, round a bend. If she copes with that, she has obvious claims to win imo, as she was NOT trained for Newmarket.

Laugh Out Loud has been really impressive in her last two starts, winning a listed race at York before winning a shade cosy in a Group 2 in France. She was well beaten in the Guineas behind Maybe, but they blamed the ground for that. Frankie takes over from Buick as he is needed for Gosdens horses.

Samitar .. won the Irish Guineas quite impressively after a less than satisfactory start to the season. A combination of excuses were offered, trip,ground,tactics etc but for me I blame the trainer! Angry Anyway, if the going is quick should have every chance.

Homecoming Queen needs is Soft. Forget her otherwise.

Sentaril is similar to Vow in that she was unraced at two but has won a maiden and conditions race in impressive style. Murtagh likely to ride although she may also contest the Jersey Stakes.

Irish History has been supplemente, even though she disappointed last time out at Sandown. Just making up the numbers or not?

Russeliana was disappointing in the Nell Gwyn, looks more Listed level to me.

Starscope is Gosdens likely best chance of the three he has entered.

Overall does not look that strong barring Maybe and the Channon pair.
Pause Switch to Standard View Coronation Stakes
Show More
Report Mr Eboue June 16, 2012 7:22 PM BST
Looks a rancid renewal.

Just like the st james' palce stakes.

Absolutely shocking stuff.
Report roobuck June 17, 2012 1:25 PM BST
Agree that 3yo milers look below average, both sexes. May well look at dutching the Channon horses, though slightly concerned that Samitar's performance in Ireland was a bit of a one off. LOL just seems really progressive
Report sintonian June 17, 2012 3:01 PM BST
She'd be the one for me aswell. Granted a decent draw, it would be hard to see her out of the first 3. Question mark would be the fact she has been racing since January.

I do think Maybe ran better than people think in the Oaks,though. She was involved in the bargin match at the back with Kailani.
Report Millerracing67 June 17, 2012 10:40 PM BST
Would give Maybe another chance to get back on the winning trail as a 3yo, hope the ground is at least good by then, poss g/f.
Big chance if back to her best, the only prob is, DD tipped is as a gd thing on atr & thats not a gd thing. Hope he is right for once. Bye Bye DD, all the best in HK.
Report sintonian June 20, 2012 9:32 AM BST
Plenty of rain kicking about Thurs/Fri. Wont be suitable for Channons runners so I hope Maybe is declared today.
Report TD_Gunner June 20, 2012 3:49 PM BST
Simple question of how far for Laugh Out Loud.
Report sintonian June 20, 2012 4:19 PM BST
have you looked at the weather forecast TD?
Report sintonian June 20, 2012 4:20 PM BST
Maybe is a non-runner. Stone bruise.
Report roobuck June 20, 2012 6:41 PM BST
You sure LOL won't go on Soft sint?
Report sintonian June 20, 2012 8:18 PM BST
She didn't go to well in the Guineas and thats what the trainer blamed, though I have not personally looked at her form closely enough.
Report turnip turns June 20, 2012 9:14 PM BST
Plenty of rain looming in,therefore by default its Homecoming QueenMischief
Report sintonian June 20, 2012 9:17 PM BST
Looks that way Teets. Probably a no bet race for me now.
Report roobuck June 20, 2012 9:20 PM BST
Agreed, shame....unless odds for LOL become very appealing that is
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com