Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cryoftruth
11 Sep 11 15:21
| Topic/replies: 6,762 | Blogger: cryoftruth's blog
sorry no 40/1 ew this season. However having watched the first few games I would say that the league this year (Scot Div 2) is (in order) between Cowdenbeath, Forfar and maybe Arbroath.

I watched Forfar at Brechin yesterday. Forfar have managed to get 2 young lads from Aberdeen on loan. The centre half they have signed looks a really good class player (apparently he's already a Northern Ireland under 19 international).

Forfar played Brechin off the field and should have scored at least 3 more goals. They are improving all the time and actually play watchable passing football, even if its at a steady pace. They have the best midfield player, Martin Fotheringham, in the Division.

However Cowdenbeath look the business to me, with a really nice style of attacking football. You can get each way 1st 3 at 6/1 on each of them if you shop round and this is the recommendation.

Brechin were pretty terrible and if they win this league, having lost their star centre forward I would be amazed. They are definite lay bet at less than 10.

Good luck all.
Pause Switch to Standard View forfar athletic
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com