Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
25 Aug 11 17:22
| Topic/replies: 4,671 | Blogger: liberator of the oppressed's blog
Is a bit selfish I know asking for tips but there are some very wise people out there/on here. The sun is shining and it's a truly lovely day in Donnie. I'm not into studying (poor concentration) and know naff all about form and given the success of my similar York thread I'm pleased to invite all the great and good, otherwise known as the brains trust, and all the other aficiandos (you know who you all are) to lay bare their suggestions with rationale please. If I'm not excommunicated and/or working should be there every day. Should add that £33.00 admission + a fiver for premium parking is a bit steep for Leger day. Don't know if the great Fry still posts but would really be very nice to here from him (you). No carping and no slagging off please. I'll start it by mailing my colours to the mast and I'm backing that one of Dermot Weld's that should have ran somewhere but didn't because they were saving it for Donnie (might be the May Hill) but I've forgot it's name.  Should add that for those wanting top class ding dong grub and/or a simply lovely meal at lunchtime you could do far worse than the Oriental Chinese Palace Restaurant at 63 Sprotborough Road. Been there today and the food was simply outstanding (different class to everything else I've tasted around these parts) and the Szechuan sauce was to die for. Exceptionally clean and service is absolutely top class. Backed loads already in the Leger, most of which are not running, but I cannot see past Bunting.
Pause Switch to Standard View The ONE and ONLY Donnie St Leger...
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com