Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
IDKW
06 Apr 10 16:17
| Topic/replies: 2,516 | Blogger: IDKW's blog
If there's one horse that stands out as massive value with only 5 days to go to the big one, then MY WILL is it.

Ok, so Ruby has decided to partner Big Fella Thanks, hardly surprising given his easy victory at Newbury last month, and the subsequent poor run of Tricky Trickster in the Gold Cup. But My Will must surely be worthy of consideration given his 3rd placing 12 mths ago, and the likelihood that he's probably had this as his target all season.

Yes, it's over 3yrs since his last victory, though he's always had to take on the best. He's never been disgraced when contesting these big handicap races, and off a 2lb lower mark than 12mths ago, this could be his chance to shine. Chunky Chops has hardly been bigging up his chance, but that is no bad thing, and has meant his price has held up well in recent weeks. In the coming few days, the focus will be on those who offer some value at current prices, and given his big run here last year, the money will surely come sooner or later. The drying ground will be in his favour, and for a horse that has never run a bad race at this venue, the 40/1 freely available cant last much longer.........can it?
Pause Switch to Standard View MY WILL - No 40/1 shot
Show More
Report one bet steve April 6, 2010 6:42 PM BST
IDKW,i have always thought My Will was a GN horse,and he did run pretty well last year.Im giving him another chance,even though he was Disappointing LTO.This has been his target all season so im hoping for a better run,but he needs to improve a little! LOL IM on.
STEVE.
Report Lozzy April 6, 2010 7:08 PM BST
Why should My Will beat Mon Mome and turn around Cheltenham form from this year and Grand National form from last year ?
Report breadnbutter April 7, 2010 12:32 AM BST
if ive got to tell ye you will never know .
Report Steamship April 7, 2010 11:16 AM BST
Backed it a couple of weeks ago at 40s and surprised that the price has not contracted. Dont think it will win but youre right a big price
Report IDKW April 10, 2010 4:03 PM BST
Money coming at last
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com