Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
proctor strikes
06 Apr 10 10:00
| Topic/replies: 218 | Blogger: proctor strikes's blog
Not declared for Aintree Bowl
5 runners only!
IC
WAF
CB
Carruthers
Nacarat
Pause Switch to Standard View Looks like MDB runs in National after...
Show More
Report Horsesforcourses April 6, 2010 11:02 AM BST
Could still be heading to Scotland...
Report BarryM April 6, 2010 11:02 AM BST
Scottish National still an option. Might fancy their chances getting 26lb from Denman after beating him at liverpool last year.
Report proctor strikes April 6, 2010 11:04 AM BST
hes taking a chance if Denman doesnt run, he'd carry top weight there too, so might as well carry top weight in GN - thats how i would see it now. FWIW, i would of run him in the Bowl. Think he would of won that.
Report BarryM April 6, 2010 11:27 AM BST
I'd run him in the National. He looks to have either lost his ability or lost interest. If it's the former, it doesn't matter where he runs. If the latter, sometimes the National can re-ignite a horse.
Report doogs April 6, 2010 11:28 AM BST
From Pipe's website :- "It has been decided that Madison Du Berlais will not take up his engagement in the Betfair Bowl at Aintree on Thursday but will instead head for a crack at the John Smiths Grand National on Saturday. Tom Scudamore will partner our nine year old in the showpiece after schooling him over our National fences at home, he jumped very well and everyone could not be more pleased with his preparation. This will make a team of five from Pond House in the big race with Pablo Du Charmil being ridden by Danny Cook, Johnny Farrelly riding Piraya and Comply Or Die and The Package with riding arrangements still to be confirmed. We also have Cheltenham Festival runner up Faasel and Over the Creek engaged in the race at the moment but both of these need a few horses to come out to get a run."
Report Horsesforcourses April 6, 2010 11:31 AM BST
Cheers Doogs.
Report downallstar April 6, 2010 11:39 AM BST
Cheers, at least we know the weights now.
Report undertaker April 6, 2010 4:35 PM BST
Bad news for me. I lumped on the winner carrying 11 stone or more at 11/10, in the hope that MDB would come out and leave the bet looking more like a 1/2 chance following the 3lb rise in the weights. Not looking great value now :(
Report Facts April 6, 2010 4:50 PM BST
Well done doogs. You've had to post this on about 5 different threads across 3 different forums. I don't know why people ( who are into racing) don't read relevant threads !
Report doogs April 6, 2010 5:24 PM BST
You're welcome Facts :)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com