Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TedButler
17 Jul 23 18:22
| Topic/replies: 114 | Blogger: TedButler's blog
I just watched the 4.54 at Monmore, and if the 1 dog finished in the first 4 I'm a Dutchmans Auntie, yet the official result has it in a dead heat for 2nd place.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 17 Jul 23 18:24
Missed the race, didn;t get a good look at the line but a four way go with nostrils deciding the outcome.
By:
TedButler
When: 17 Jul 23 18:24
Yeh, with the 1 dog 2 lengths back in 5th.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 17 Jul 23 18:25
Just played the four dogger at Oxford.  Like this morning a delay in settling.  Must now be a fixed habit with these reduced runner events?
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 17 Jul 23 18:28
Can't comment.  Didn't notice it.  Five in a row/line across according to the result.  Did you play?
By:
TedButler
When: 17 Jul 23 18:32
Seems that I'm a Dutchmans auntie, I was looking at a freeze frame that was stopped after the line, and it was indeed a 5 way photo for 1st place.
The race is available to view on the Racing Post website
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 17 Jul 23 18:33
Just watched.  1 bang there on the line even if it did wait.  Puzzled by your post.  How this lot finished strung across as they did has to a "What Happened Next" -  strung out like washing at the third bend.
By:
TedButler
When: 17 Jul 23 18:34
Yes, I played 4 and 6 for a place, and I would have made a profit if either one of them finished in the first two. Well accept when there's a dead heat for second place.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 17 Jul 23 18:35
Never mind.  Next one's a winner !  Love
By:
TedButler
When: 17 Jul 23 18:36
Sometimes you have to hold your hands up that you got it wrong, I got that one wrong.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com