Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
now wheres that switch!!!
21 May 22 20:25
| Topic/replies: 1,867 | Blogger: now wheres that switch!!!'s blog
Hope the dog is ok after that, not sure what happened, maybe got his paw caught in muzzle?
Pause Switch to Standard View Jupiter connections.
Show More
Report doncaster rover May 21, 2022 9:05 PM BST
Hi I am the owner of Jupiter also his litter brother Saturn Storm,.I live in Doncaster and I am not at the track.i am in full contact with the head kennel hand Mick.he doesent know exactly whahat happened but Jupe is in with the track vet who tells me at this admittedly early stage Jupiter doesent appears to have any serious injuries broken legs etc,we have had Jupe unrace for the last six months or so recovering from a tendon repair he has been a good dog for me and the dog is now officially retired I won’t put him through any operations to enable him to race again I have told the trainer choose what happed tonight even if he is well and bouncing tomorrow that he is official rerired
Report doncaster rover May 21, 2022 9:29 PM BST
Just got a video of Jupe on his lead walking around wagging his tail on is way to the transporter I thought he was a serious casualty and il sleep better for seeing the video
Report now wheres that switch!!! May 21, 2022 9:47 PM BST
Thanks for giving the update DR. Am very glad to here he is ok. Here is to a happy retirement for him. All the best.
Report irishone May 22, 2022 4:06 AM BST
Fair play to you Les
Great story
Well done
Report sparrow May 22, 2022 1:26 PM BST
Good to hear he is ok doncaster and hopefully will have a long and happy retirement.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com