Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
01 Aug 21 09:11
| Topic/replies: 20,747 | Blogger: FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK's blog
I’d rather take the walk to my local
Church have a day of god bothering
Than watch that ****

Swindon is a godsend on the other side
Pause Switch to Standard View Sunday service on rpgtv
Show More
Report go racing August 1, 2021 10:32 AM BST
Agree…..total bore fest and haven’t watched it since they took off Yarmouth and Notts and replaced it with tracks like Harlow , Doncaster and the bingo track called Towcester.
Was special with tracks like Hove and 3 nights a week, now they completely killed it with wall to wall coverage with annoying presenters and guests.
Report irishone August 1, 2021 11:09 AM BST
40 years ago i was watching wall to wall horse racing coverage inthe states
Same in Australia.
No tipster bollox
Just the s p and the tote prices and stats
They will learn the hard way
Report dr . atkins August 1, 2021 11:10 AM BST
they might as well go all in and show all the sis meetings 7 days a week and call it the greyhound channel and then hopefully go 24 hrs and have aussie racing thru the night
Report sparrow August 1, 2021 11:48 AM BST
Central Park on Sundays gave us good racing but now its full of 2 bend rubbish the same as Towcester. 50% of the whole card is just ridiculous when you think these so called races only existed on flapping tracks at one time. Agree that Swindon is far superior.
Report garryc August 1, 2021 11:50 AM BST
i was sure the viewing figures where going down,i hardly watch it anymore as the tracks on now are not for me apart from hove and central park,some of the racing now is terrible.
Report sparrow August 1, 2021 11:53 AM BST
To be fair though Towcester have made an effort this afternoon.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK August 1, 2021 11:59 AM BST
Them opens are rank sparrow
Report sparrow August 1, 2021 12:02 PM BST
True fattie but at least they tried.
Report now wheres that switch!!! August 1, 2021 12:15 PM BST
It’s never been easier to nick a few quid at the game…. Choose what you want to play and what to just watch. If disciplined then IMO cannot fail to make it pay at mo.
Report now wheres that switch!!! August 1, 2021 12:40 PM BST
I’ll add swerving Towcester is a must though Laugh
Report dr . atkins August 1, 2021 1:44 PM BST
where people think its hard to win at tracks their will be people getting a nice few quid its always been the way
Report SlippyBlue August 1, 2021 2:13 PM BST
I couldn't agree more with you sparrow. Central Park this evening, 12 races and 6 265 metre sprints. That is basically an appalling showing. I wouldn't go to a meeting like that even with a naked Anna Kournikova serving behind the bar. Shocked

Surely the racing office can do better than that to get people through the doors?
Report casemoney August 1, 2021 2:26 PM BST
Its ending up rom on fridays for me and the opens when on are the only time I bother ,I prefer yarmouth to 80 % of what they have on ,must be plenty of Trap 3 emails going in these days .
Report casemoney August 1, 2021 2:27 PM BST
How many people are watching the show ?
Report SlippyBlue August 1, 2021 2:32 PM BST
Case, I've asked that before. I sent in an e-mail posing that exact question and it was just ignored.
Report starship August 1, 2021 2:45 PM BST
JUSt be thankful that you can watch the races if you like
Report casemoney August 1, 2021 3:27 PM BST
Star i could nee give a flying if it was on or not ,each to their own ,The discussion is regarding the quality of some of the racing I use to watch 5 out out 7 nights back in the
day Lucky if I watch 2/3 Nights now if peoples favourite tracks are on g luck to them ..

I cannot see how they are attracting viewers other than the big nights ,sitting and

listening to hobbsy saying Fantastic 50 times a night its not my Idea of entertainment .

Any negatives sent in by email are ignored or put down to moaners ..

I hope they are getting the viewing figures they need and long may it last  , sadly 80 % of

it is not for me ,I  look forward to the Irish Derby and any other big comps they Cover .
Report casemoney August 1, 2021 3:31 PM BST
On a positive for Hobbsy I actually like when he as the tracks ,Young dave good when on course also ..
Report Deptford August 1, 2021 4:11 PM BST
Think 6 might win next at Towcester.
Report dr . atkins August 1, 2021 4:15 PM BST
fantastic price
Report irishone August 1, 2021 9:46 PM BST
Peaking at 165 viewers today ?

https://www.twitchmetrics.net/c/175520886-rpgtv
Report casemoney August 2, 2021 12:58 AM BST
Gotta be more than that watching Irish Laughfooooking ell Laugh
Report SlippyBlue August 2, 2021 6:51 PM BST
165! That can't be right surely? It may well be, I've no idea whatsoever but I was thinking maybe 15,000 around the globe.
Report Ravage Again August 2, 2021 8:02 PM BST
It might be only 164 as I had two TV’s on Laugh
Report casemoney August 2, 2021 9:30 PM BST
Laughpmsfl
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com