Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
26 Jul 21 14:40
| Topic/replies: 35,649 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
everywhere they go problems start the latest c.park looks like the trainers up in arms and some looking to go elsewhere nottingham same
Pause Switch to Standard View are arc a cancer on greyhound racing
Show More
Report now wheres that switch!!! July 26, 2021 4:03 PM BST
What’s the story Doc..? I heard that Wednesday mornings meeting is going?
Report dr . atkins July 26, 2021 4:14 PM BST
yes no more weds cards plus the owner of track had right result getting arc to buy it he knew the place going downhill
Report now wheres that switch!!! July 26, 2021 4:47 PM BST
If the track was located anywhere else, would be 1.01 to host the derby. Different class gallop. Can’t imagine anything good will come of ARC having it.
Report metro john July 26, 2021 9:24 PM BST
We all need an Arc to keep afloat good luck to them.
Report Ravage Again July 27, 2021 12:31 PM BST
I have to admit not been in a bookies for probably 2 to 3 years now as a waste of time don’t take any bets

Was one of arc main proposed revenue streams getting like many thousands per betting shop for taking their pictures

And I think a lot of the bookies did not bother at the start and as the contract are per bookie shop, with the vast number of shops closed in the last two years, the money coming in must be getting less and less

I am amazed the two company model is still going

Although in saying that have entrain not signed a contract with arc starting in 4 years time?

Surely arc need be then to have a proper dedicated TV channel for the dogs once hove monmore Romford Crayford switch

The sky sports lets fit a dog race in when no horse race is in does not work at all
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com