Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
24 Jul 21 19:18
| Topic/replies: 35,649 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
trying to bet my dogs at romford on here is getting impossible say 5.2 for 30 pound up to bet put in 4.5 for say 120 get nothing every fcking time dont get matched early race 4.1 on off 2.74 not a penny on beat.some people on here you just can not get matched at prices until it goes a silly price and then yes you can get on fck that they are not having me
Pause Switch to Standard View getting impossible to get on betfair
Show More
Report dr . atkins July 24, 2021 7:31 PM BST
7.32 trap 4 look at this market
Report dr . atkins July 24, 2021 7:34 PM BST
run 4 days ago should be in a9
Report garryc July 24, 2021 7:37 PM BST
newcastle the same,not many layers,i think they are doing most of the seeding on markets themselves,harder by the day
Report dr . atkins July 24, 2021 7:43 PM BST
even in aus tried since thurs to get bet for sat i got the total of 20 pound with firms just getting impossible to get any bets struck unless its under the odds
Report garryc July 24, 2021 7:54 PM BST
i have had to lower my stakes as i cant get anything decent on unless i am taking unders.markets are collapsing with £25 a time,nightmare
Report go racing July 25, 2021 2:40 PM BST
The whole sport is becoming pretty pointless the way the betting side has become. I knew Betfair would ruin everything in the end. Started off 2002 you could have a monkey at 4/1 a 2/1 shot....now can have a fiver at 9/4 and whatever you like at 7/4, the whole exchange thing has had it's day. Add to that it now forms industry SP as well it has now manages to ruin outside forecasts and tricasts as well
Unless this betting model gets looked at soon then there will be no point in owning a dog, going to the track, as well as betting online.. High Street bookmakers are on life support so only way imo is a worldwide Tote betting on the dogs, exchanges and lily livered bookmakers have had there chance and blown it...next?
Report wedge1 July 25, 2021 4:58 PM BST
so you fancy backing a hound at 3to1 for a monkey yet you can only get say 2.85 the exchange matched bit of an conundrum that it either wins or loses so do you
Report sparrow July 25, 2021 5:31 PM BST
Betfair has ruined everything he says as if it would all be fine if the exchanges had never been invented.
Report wedge1 July 25, 2021 6:07 PM BST
sparrow without the exchange it would be hard to place or get a bet
Report dr . atkins July 25, 2021 6:16 PM BST
weddge1 if comes done to figs and what price you make it keep taking under the odds and see what happens over the year
Report sparrow July 25, 2021 6:29 PM BST
If you can't get on with bookmakers then you have no other option than the exchange.
Report dr . atkins July 25, 2021 7:24 PM BST
if i am still betting greyhounds in 16 mths time i be shocked not thru choice
Report dr . atkins July 25, 2021 7:24 PM BST
if i am still betting greyhounds in 16 mths time i be shocked not thru choice
Report sparrow July 25, 2021 8:03 PM BST
I think that will be the case for many of us, doc.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com