Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SlippyBlue
23 Jul 21 08:28
| Topic/replies: 31,060 | Blogger: SlippyBlue's blog
I have been thinking that if there were enough interest how about putting it to Betfair that they introduce match betting on all our U.K. racing.
The product is already available on many Australian meetings and has been for quite awhile.
If, like me  you like to take a dog on but don't because you aren't prepared to go to say 4.0 on a 9/4 chance but would be more likely to lay it in a match bet. This would be a far more attractive betting proposition,  to me anyway.

So gents, if a few people would like this introduced I'm sure that Betfair may consider adding it to the options.
I for one would be very keen.
Pause Switch to Standard View Match bets on U.K racing.
Show More
Report garryc July 23, 2021 3:58 PM BST
they had match bets a while ago but the liquidity was poor.
Report SlippyBlue July 23, 2021 4:30 PM BST
I had a hunch they may have had Gary but I wasn't certain. It's got a bit of liquidity on the Aussie markets, not fortunes granted. Maybe it would work for the bigger meetings but probably it's non runner.
Report garryc July 23, 2021 6:31 PM BST
slippy its hard enough to get matched on a win bet never mind a match bet,some tracks the liquidity has totally gone if you want a decent bet,harder by the day
Report Winja July 24, 2021 6:48 PM BST
if it was introduced and there was strong liquidity the nailed to the floor thread would get another 1000 posts.....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com