Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
shoodacoodadidnt
22 Jul 21 11:34
| Topic/replies: 2,268 | Blogger: shoodacoodadidnt's blog
Same trainer has T1 and T2 originally. T1 is short fav surprisingly as T2 much better obvious form. The plot thickens. T2 withdrawn - I imagine they were never going to run. T1 now evens and shortening by the second .... suspect plot afoot ..... maybe too obvious and encouraged to withdraw T1 also - now 4 dog race. I wonder what the less paranoid explanation is. Gaff track.
Pause Switch to Standard View 11.13 Sheffield shenanigans
Show More
Report pompey rat July 22, 2021 1:45 PM BST
Trap 2 ran. 5 dog race.
Report sparrow July 22, 2021 4:16 PM BST
Laugh
Report gonnabeclose July 24, 2021 8:04 PM BST
Same trainer has T1 and T2 originally. T1 is short fav surprisingly as T2 much better obvious form. The plot thickens. T2 withdrawn - I imagine they were never going to run. T1 now evens and shortening by the second .... suspect plot afoot ..... maybe too obvious and encouraged to withdraw T1 also - now 4 dog race. I wonder what the less paranoid explanation is. Gaff track.

WALOFS as already mentioned 2 did run and red is different speed.  Carry on card reading !
Report shoodacoodadidnt July 27, 2021 12:01 PM BST
T2 did NOT run!! Tos**r
Report shoodacoodadidnt July 27, 2021 12:02 PM BST
Oh it did - according to RP results - apologies!!!!! - it didn't according to BF card!
Report shoodacoodadidnt July 27, 2021 12:04 PM BST
which is interesting - because I wanted to lay it and it disappeared from the BF card on screen - VERY ODD!!!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com