Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
the bairn
17 Jul 21 21:06
| Topic/replies: 2,900 | Blogger: the bairn's blog
which is the most terrible. cheers,
Pause Switch to Standard View shelbourne or towcester
Show More
Report casemoney July 17, 2021 9:12 PM BST
Heavy crowding SP tonight most races ,So many dogs look to be in wrong box
Report dr . atkins July 17, 2021 9:13 PM BST
got to be a wind up or the op is p1ssed
Report casemoney July 17, 2021 9:15 PM BST
Laugh
Report Winja July 17, 2021 9:15 PM BST
towcester.......
Report wondersobright July 17, 2021 9:27 PM BST
towcester is utter gash imo shouldn't even be in discussion but no denying been lots of trouble the last twice spk been on rptv
Report dr . atkins July 17, 2021 9:34 PM BST
best track in england is hove by a country mile
Report dr . atkins July 17, 2021 9:35 PM BST
going to upset a few here but even better than shelbourne with me
Report the bairn July 17, 2021 9:38 PM BST
shelbourne overrated just like the epl, i'll not be hurrying to watch racing there. cheers
Report SHROPSHIRELAD July 17, 2021 9:43 PM BST
Perry Barr
Report ItsMeSwaddle July 17, 2021 11:30 PM BST
Agree Hove.
Report Ravage Again July 17, 2021 11:59 PM BST
To me I have never been a massive fan of shel park

Over the 550 yard trip often massive pile ups at the first bend

Hove is different class to shel park

And also the 750 yard trip the boxes are far too close to bend again often massive trouble at first bend
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y July 18, 2021 3:43 AM BST
Top fishing, but to be fair to the OP it's a long time since i saw a bang avergae card like that at SPK with dogs boxed up like tonight, we still got a wage though

as for Towcester, i don't like the place (running circuit) and won't punt it (personal choice) but fair dues, i reallly enjoyed last week and the man should be given credit for trying to help the game, told me after racing wanted a 20k Pall Mall back at Oxford, now if we could find a Tims Crow
Report casemoney July 18, 2021 4:24 AM BST
Boxed up would cover it PF , did you go in with a Gun ?

No comparison to Tow track wise ,but for the non follower was hardly race night of the

Year ,been a lot of top class finished at Shel past year or so Sad no need to mention

their names , certainly enough trouble round there , Only watch derby and RP coverage ,From

what I have seen over the past couple of years ,far too many dogs in wrong boxes .. And

we know of at least 3 that were too fast for the circuit . Sad
Report casemoney July 18, 2021 4:26 AM BST
Or perhaps the circuit made them too fast ?

I love the track but it is not without its problems .
Report metro john July 18, 2021 5:48 PM BST
Not a fan of Towcester, not when the ground is changing from one race to the next, let alone the moving traps? Hove would be ok with me for a Derby and good for local BNBs etc and non-drivers can go by train,
That said I thought the ground was markedly slower in a few of those races at Hove Saturday?

Never been too Shelbourne yet, but some well-travelled doggy men tell me Shelbourn Different class of service, and the track is at least fairly consistent at Shelbourn. Ignore this lot they just want more Bar space on the sea crossing.
Report sparrow July 18, 2021 5:54 PM BST
It's 20 years since I visited Shelbourne and the track then was far superior to Towcester. I haven't watched Shelbourne recently but can't believe it has deteriorated to such a degree that would put it behind Towcester.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com