Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
metro john
03 Jul 21 12:45
| Topic/replies: 23,864 | Blogger: metro john's blog
Rewatching video of Quarters, Syd was two lengths clear before the light, I thought he was rather slow-going round first two bends, I think I see weakness at his current price must be a lay tonight.
Pause Switch to Standard View Knockabout Syd
Show More
Report wedge1 July 3, 2021 5:10 PM BST
knockabout quality
Report LoyalHoncho July 3, 2021 6:00 PM BST
A repeat of his slingshot start of last week, or anything like it, and this race is instantly over for me.  The one I'm puzzled about is Newinn Session.  A bit of rejoicing went up at the draw when he pulled Trap 1.  Strange because he hasn't been performing as well as expected here, and if traps and track don't suit that isn't going to change ( is it ), but he's definitely a first class animal and he hasn't been ignored to win the comp. this week on here.
Report dr . atkins July 3, 2021 6:05 PM BST
kiss of death put sid up if anybody can get it beat smugness can
Report metro john July 3, 2021 6:05 PM BST
Most Definitely Wedge,  I just  expected more after smashing the boxes that well, The Bubbly hound sort of shows that to the mid-point, it's all about opinion I fancy Falcon most he lost a bit of momentum  going into first bend, I thought did well in the circumstances. The Great Hounds are here, we should celebrate them.LoveCool
Report wedge1 July 3, 2021 6:17 PM BST
my point was the hound is knocknaboul the quality comment was lost on your nous to sus your description of said
Report dr . atkins July 3, 2021 9:30 PM BST
if you want something beat just get smugness to make it the bet of the night kiss of death
Report Ravage Again July 3, 2021 9:32 PM BST
You gotta trap at Towcestor

Thank the lord Westmead Harry did not have to run round that Gaff

If might have hot yo the semis Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com