Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
09 Jun 21 19:37
| Topic/replies: 43,393 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
Why voided  Pics were stuttering couldnt see
Pause Switch to Standard View 7.34 Yarmouth
Show More
Report now wheres that switch!!! June 9, 2021 7:50 PM BST
It looked an odd race, with bunching up front, 2 nearly back running 1!! I’m guessing hate was either too short or stopped..
Report casemoney June 9, 2021 8:33 PM BST
Must have stopped switched They dont pick MO up Had small bet on her was roaring LOL
Report casemoney June 9, 2021 8:35 PM BST
Then bet Tusken in next  , decided to give them a twenty lenght start , unreal run.
Report go racing June 9, 2021 10:59 PM BST
Was there tonight....what ridiculous racing. Is it the hare, is it the bends, is it the going, is it the dogs?....love the place but animated bingo sums it all up tbf.
The no race didn’t seem any different to a race with a hare.....wowww, glad there are better form places to play!
Report icantbelieveyousaidthat June 10, 2021 12:02 AM BST
The whole event was run without a hare.

It stopped as it reached the traps.
Report casemoney June 10, 2021 1:23 AM BST
I knew summat was wrong when red hit the front and didnt go clear ,My pics had froze prior,  so had not a clue ,till the comms said void ,lot of dogs swing off 2nd bend Go ,Thought track was bang inside
One 6 dog won  but lunatic hit front off last bend and crowding  ..  Get  a few come from off the back round there leads to interesting Racing HappyPlenty of nutters round there as well  LaughI like the racing ,Will have to visit Never been Happy
Report casemoney June 10, 2021 1:27 AM BST
Think Graham was Comms tonight , he knows the yarmouth dogs well ,  Great comms when he's on Happy
Report HGS June 10, 2021 9:10 AM BST
Sure I was at Cov one night when a whole race was run without the hare on the rail and the result was allowed to stand. Quite incredible really.
Report go racing June 10, 2021 11:35 AM BST
If you like the racing Case then you got to go. We go about 5 times a year.
Plot up in a luxury caravan for the week at Haven Caister, bout £150 quid 4 nights then cab or bus to track about 2 miles away. Entrance and main course in restaurant bout 15 quid, prime view of track , prefer tables 204-210. Track needs supporting as they try hard and welfare s best around....give it a go, reminds me of the much missed Southend track
Report casemoney June 10, 2021 2:13 PM BST
Will deffo look into it GR thanks
Report HGS June 10, 2021 6:32 PM BST
Used to go when it coincided with the 3 day horse meet. B&B though. Wouldn't put anyone off a caravan though. Happy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com