Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stayinin
05 Mar 21 10:58
| Topic/replies: 352 | Blogger: stayinin's blog
UK greyhound trainer mick McCool has been ban from entering and having any runners in the UK by the GBGB, McCool has 20 plus 2-year-old greyhounds in the kennel with some really exciting pups with the potential to go far in this year's British Breeders Stakes, derby and other category greyhound races but has so far been refused entry and feels his been victimized by GBGB who clearly have a hidden agenda against him and are working with arena racing to stop the dogs from running arena racing have just started showing UK greyhound racing live on Sky sports racing promoting TRP tracks. mick claims he been stopped by a corrupt system run by bookmakers due to his ownership of the company fox fly which has hit the headlines in the recent weeks for operating drones around the UK race tracks for punters to get an edge in running to beat the TV delays and Betfair Live Video, mick says his breaking no law and complies with  drone safety protocols mick comments on Twitter  Can’t get a run for my dogs as a Professional Greyhound Trainer after spending fortunes to prepare kennels and the time and effort that has been put into the dogs along with the hard working staff, I will do anything for my dogs and their Welfare, Caring for 20+ dogs per day in these difficult times with so many struggling mentally and financially
@GreyhoundBoard
, are you fit for purpose? I’m just a Veteran trying to run dogs in Britain, when you see other situations like Debbie Calvert's saga the GBGB have questions to answer the GBGB were approached for comment but have so far refused to say anything on the situation
Pause Switch to Standard View Greyhound Trainer Banned From Having...
Show More
Report Daryl Revok March 5, 2021 11:48 AM GMT
Amusing that McCool complains about the expense of operating his kennels whilst he's completely ignored the expense that horse racing tracks go to in putting on race meetings.

Shame though, that GBGB/RPGTV is too backward to incorporate drone replays (or any videos on RPGTV at all). Having seen a couple of  vids of Towcester, on the Foxfly youtube, I'd much rather bet on them than conventional vids.
Report boga March 5, 2021 12:00 PM GMT
Daryl what has that got to do with running a greyhound kennel? or greyhound racing my answer nothing, the sport is short of dogs he have them ready to run but is refused because of something that has noting to do with the sport is a disgrace imagine having a derby and not allowed to run it shocking imo
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK March 5, 2021 12:27 PM GMT
Nothing
only trying piss up bookies legs !!
No great surprise he been told to get on your bike !

Hats off to him for having great idea for an edge
Report Daryl Revok March 5, 2021 12:30 PM GMT
Mick's not breaking the law running his drones. Neither are the track owners in offering positions to others.
Report boga March 5, 2021 12:41 PM GMT
Calvert family biggest cheats in greyhound racing laying their own dog when on sky tv when a hot fav allowed to run dogs at Doncaster, this guy doesn't break the law yet dogs are banned its becoming a game of politics are the GBGB the right people to run greyhound racing my opinion is no how can you ban someone and give no reason?
Report casemoney March 5, 2021 1:38 PM GMT
Mick used to post on here back in the Day Grin
Report casemoney March 5, 2021 1:42 PM GMT
Is Amerillo Slim  the Calvert Dog your talking about BOGA , came out of the box on 3 legs

The sons dog , he was in desperate trouble at the time I believe.

I met Mick at Wimbledon years ago I can hardly remember a thing about meeting him

Must have been a heavy night but a nice fella from what I can remember Laugh
Report Czechbet March 5, 2021 1:52 PM GMT
good memory case it was that dog
Report boga March 5, 2021 2:22 PM GMT
yeah that the one Amarillo Slim what still angers me to this day, I backed the dog my money was already done before it went in the trap, never seen a dog drift so much and there was big liquidity on betfair in them days must of copped the lot but it goes both ways look at the Spiritina at Sheffield 5s into 4/7 in 3 minutes wish I knew
Report stayinin March 6, 2021 2:04 AM GMT
this just sums up greyhound racing sing to the tune of the bookmaker or you are out, look at rpgtv used to really look forward to watching the show now a cant stand it poor guests who scared to talk straight Paul Lawrence brilliant, the pro gambler at Sunderland track making punters profit then never seen again.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com