Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Czechbet
24 Feb 21 22:01
| Topic/replies: 35 | Blogger: Czechbet's blog
never seen that before in my life...

so the 8.52 dogs ran 8.36 race and vice versa

results stand ???
Pause Switch to Standard View Yarmouth 8.36 & 8.52 wrong line ups
Show More
Report HGS February 25, 2021 9:48 AM GMT
Bloodyhel!! Shocked
Report now wheres that switch!!! February 25, 2021 10:43 AM GMT
How have they settled the markets..? As per their t&c’s the results should stand for each race time as names of dogs listed were correct..?
Report Dodadae2 February 25, 2021 10:47 AM GMT
My bets on 836 seem to have been resettled. Where did you read about the mistake?
Report Czechbet February 25, 2021 12:10 PM GMT
some have re settled some not app
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 12:58 PM GMT
The markets  on here were on the right times and right dogs I bet trevets blue it won it was called trevets blue on the market how can it be settled as a loser ?
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 1:00 PM GMT
20:52 - Yarmouth (462 Mtrs - A6) on 2021-02-24
1st. 4 Trevets Blue 9/4
2nd. 6 Fahrenheit Diva 16/1
3rd. 3 Man From Mali 11/4
Winning Trainer: D F Carter / Winning Owner: Mr D F Carter
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 1:06 PM GMT
WTF is going on Laugh
Report Czechbet February 25, 2021 1:06 PM GMT
trevets didnt win case

8.52 was won by little messi but run at 8.36

8.36 run at 8.52 won by slaney icon
Report Czechbet February 25, 2021 1:07 PM GMT
ive never seen this before crazy
Report Czechbet February 25, 2021 1:08 PM GMT
looks like most re settling or voiding ? fck knows lol
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 1:18 PM GMT
Darryl was doing the Comms  He said the races had been mixed up,byt were sorted   , I couldnt understand the previous race tbh  where slaney icon picked up saleen Emma to the drop Laugh

U cannot make it up tbh
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 1:21 PM GMT
20:36 - Yarmouth (462 Mtrs - A4) on 2021-02-24
1st. 2 Saleen Emma 2/1
2nd. 4 Slaney Icon 5/1
3rd. 3 Jura Go Walpole 6/1
Winning Trainer: I J Barnard / Winning Owner: Mrs I J Barnard
FC: £16.01 TC: £57.80
Filesize: 7.79MB
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 1:23 PM GMT
Absolutely unbelievable  ,only in this **** house sport  Laugh

I knew summat was up when slaney ran on so well
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 1:28 PM GMT
I have just watched the replays that is deffo Slaney winning Laugh How has that happened ?

So the track must have had the races in the right order and the racing post has put up the wrong order

ADVANCED CARD

Race 8 20.21 462m Flat (A6)
3RD LEG PICK 6 JACKPOT
1st £60, Others £25 Total £185 (BGRF CONTRIBUTION £30)
1 HARTWOOD FURY Jane Craske
2 YOUNG MESSI Pamela Cross
3 MAN FROM MALI (M) Maurice Rice
4 TREVETS BLUE (M) David Carter
5 BLACK PEPPER (M) David Carter
6 FAHRENHEIT DIVA (W) Pamela Cross

Race 9 20.36 462m Flat (A4)
4TH LEG PICK 6 JACKPOT
1st £70, Others £30 Total £220 (BGRF CONTRIBUTION £30)
1 FAHRENHEIT JIMMY Pamela Cross
2 SALEEN EMMA Irene Barnard
3 JURA GO WALPOLE Maurice Rice
4 SLANEY ICON (M) Linda Brown
5 SWIFT ELIXIR (W) Irene Barnard
6 GERMANIA JAXX (W) Pamela Cros
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 1:32 PM GMT
They have stuck another race in that was not on the card for the 8.21 then mixed the next 2 up Laugh
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 1:42 PM GMT
They were aware of the Situation Darryl was doing the Comms  He called saleen Emma home and Trevets Home ,But had said that the races had been mixed up ,So at the track they knew and still ran the wrong Dogs Laugh ROFLMAO  what fooking chance have you got ,As stated I could not understand the running of Slaney Icon ,I thought Emma had Just smashed
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 1:44 PM GMT
Foooking Tin Pot does not cover it  , Imagine had it been on RPTV one of the Owners would have emailed in and said thats not My Dog PMSFL Laugh
Report Czechbet February 25, 2021 1:45 PM GMT
pmsl yep i was thinking Farenheight jimmy little kink fading after being 2nd down back they must have killed the rail Laugh
Report Fuchsy February 25, 2021 1:49 PM GMT
Fairest thing IMO would be to void all bets. However, BF don't seem to have done this and have merely corrected the results and re-settled. Some punters have lost out and others have gained. Surely everyone should just get their stakes back but if BF do this then they lose out on commission.
Report Czechbet February 25, 2021 1:51 PM GMT
ive had a loser paid as winner, winner setteld loser then re settled winner and another bet voided

its all go ffs
Report Czechbet February 25, 2021 1:55 PM GMT
Darts, Snooker used to be about getting smashed while playing for titles... pub gane turned sport

our great sport is now a pub game... totally unprofessional across the board
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 1:56 PM GMT
Slaney went straight on the Note pad Czech I said fooking ell will win half the track next timeLaughLaugh Honestly u cannot make it up
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 1:58 PM GMT
Racingpost cards were in wrong order but their results were not ,I thought they had made mistake

It dont make sense how such a thing can happen  .
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 2:00 PM GMT
Well it does TBH in this TINPOT game anything can and probably will happen Grin
Report Fuchsy February 25, 2021 2:01 PM GMT
So if we were all betting on the wrong cards then surely the market should be voided?
Report now wheres that switch!!! February 25, 2021 2:05 PM GMT
Thought they said here that names are only a guide only..? They should settle on the market they had up for the timed race in question. So the 8:36 and 8:52 race results are swapped
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 2:17 PM GMT
We are getting to stage where we are betting dogs and its not 100 % thats the dog getting put in the Box Grin
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 2:20 PM GMT
I thought my Account had been hacked Laugh this morning , its not the 1st time I have had an overnight reversal ,and prob wont be the last
Report Czechbet February 25, 2021 2:20 PM GMT
wild west case.. ffs Crazy

thats what they did at first Switch...

then it all went wonky
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 3:08 PM GMT
If I had time I would go onto help Give them results I have  and really Confuse matters Laugh
Report now wheres that switch!!! February 25, 2021 3:50 PM GMT
You couldn’t make it up... still at least it’s easy to contact them these days... Cry
Report wondersobright February 25, 2021 4:31 PM GMT
the gift that keeps on giving Laugh
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 4:39 PM GMT
What I find strange is Darryl was doing the Comms he did mention some kind of Mix Up but he must have been told was sorted out ,I wasnt really paying attention to what he said , he called both the races wrong ,he must have been told it had been sorted out , THE RACES WERE LISTED INCORRECTLY IN THE POST , but yet they put the results up the other way I did check all the results at Yarmouth last night .. 

Obviously its not Darryls fault but would like to hear what he was told ..

as stated had the races been on RPTV someone would have emailed in. probably as they were parading for the 1st of the races, and said thats not my dog ..
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 4:44 PM GMT
Laughits foooking rediculous tbh , What I thought was trevitts cracked out Im shouting make the bend Laugh have to give up TBH Had a dog 5 clear I bet at 35s the c@nts stopped the Hare at Rom Grin
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 4:46 PM GMT
Saleen Led the other race Im thinking foooking ell this will Win a 100 yds then Slaney flew to the Drop and got to her Laugh I said foooking ell never seen a run Like it Laugh
Report Czechbet February 25, 2021 4:53 PM GMT
lol case i was texting they killed the rail stone dead, so funny
Report bonst February 25, 2021 8:37 PM GMT
hello, i backed both the winners of those two races originally they voided,  and then after settled them as winning bets and now tonight they have kept the small winning bet on slaney icon but have voided the much bigger winning bet on young messi. i cant get anywhere with the girl on contact, does anybody know how i stand on , thanks in advance
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 9:09 PM GMT
My winning bet on Trevitts was settled as Loser P it has not been changed so on that they need to pay you on Messi ,.G luck with getting it changed
Customer service complete Shyte ,Hope your well mate
Report bonst February 25, 2021 9:15 PM GMT
cheers Col, same to you mate
Report bonst February 25, 2021 9:21 PM GMT
col, theyve said they voided all bets on that race, are you sure yours was settled as a loser
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 9:42 PM GMT
Was loser  earlier , Its voided Now they returned the Stake couple hours back Just Checked that A/C foook knows what they are doing Czech on here had bets on race as well ..
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 9:45 PM GMT
Cant see how they can Void, the rule was Trap numbers not name Either settle on that ,Or settle on Correct result .Its chaos mate they make it up as they go along
Report casemoney February 25, 2021 9:48 PM GMT
I wasnt actually Complaining I backed a loser End of if the Races had been correct I would have done me money ,Annoying yes , but never the less people have bet the winner Deserve to be paid .
Report Dodadae2 February 25, 2021 10:23 PM GMT
I was paid out. I withdrew the money. Now my balance is showing a minus balance as my winning bets ( on young messi and a lay of trap 1 in same race) have been voided. No communication  from betfair.  Where do I stand? If I never use the site again, I guess I get to keep winnings or will they stop my withdrawal? Is there anyway to contact them other than live chat?
Report now wheres that switch!!! February 25, 2021 11:06 PM GMT
Live chat only these days, could try your luck on the telebet number.. at least you get to speak to someone that way. GL
Report casemoney February 26, 2021 12:38 AM GMT
You would think they would put a message on this forum regarding the race ,Seems that greyhound racing is irrelevant to betfair .
Report irishone February 26, 2021 7:34 AM GMT
They have a monopoly and now they are abusing it.

I backed a few decent priced ones recently a couple came in, had to send utility bill showing Irish address and passport I D in again. Its O K when you lose !
Report track record February 26, 2021 8:25 AM GMT
jeezus
Report bonst February 26, 2021 11:16 AM GMT
hello Dodadae2 i used to back you many moons ago at hackney, a prolific winner as i remember, they told me theyve voided the race as the 8.52 race went off early, i cant see this as our problem as we were backing on the wrong race, off course firms have paid out so dont see why we have to accept this
Report casemoney February 26, 2021 2:16 PM GMT
Laugh Comical does not cover it P  Grin

I wished RPGTV were covering the Meeting can you imagine the Emails would have gone in

and the following Cringe fest Grin
Report bonst February 26, 2021 2:46 PM GMT
bunch of ****s, you cant speak to anyone or reason with the daft bnit on contact, my mates all got paid out on 365 and corals but these ****s make their own rules up, theyve debited my account, im going to take it to IBAS, miss the old days at the Don, look after youself mate
Report casemoney February 26, 2021 3:36 PM GMT
Ill drop u a line on Facebook P G luck
Report Dodadae2 February 26, 2021 4:55 PM GMT
Bonst, yes indeed many a win at Hackney back in my prime. I'm assuming you got the info from live chat. As it was, I only had a bet on the 836 race ( well with 852 runners!!) ..my bets were placed before the off time (839). If you're taking it to ibas, send me a pm and we'll join forces. It does sound a bit offish. They are a law unto themselves at the mo. I got screwed over five weeks ago by their "selected outage" which allowed me to place a big "back" bet pre race, but then the lay button didn't work!!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com