Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
28 Mar 20 13:17
| Topic/replies: 35,600 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
what a sh1thole of a forum that has become at least on here if someone tells lies about you can go to the moderators and get it taken down and they can get banned and what makes me laugh they think we have more nutters on here than greyhoundscene  forum lol thats one forum i wont be going back to
Pause Switch to Standard View greyhoundscene
Show More
Report wedge1 March 28, 2020 1:40 PM GMT
spot on doc one of them constantly starts with i have been told
the rest that follows amounts to incredulous remarks
oh and most of them are trainers or ex
Report Stowhound March 29, 2020 7:09 PM BST
Got off of there a few months back ,,,,,,,,,,,,its full of ignorant nutters...........who have no time for anybody that talks a bit of sense.
Report casemoney March 29, 2020 7:14 PM BST
" NUTTERS "  Covers it in one word Grin
Report onthearkle April 4, 2020 2:15 PM BST
I rejoined as forgotten details but Im gone never to return wtf is going on it just seems to me
The lunatics or one in particular seems to of taken over the asylum
Report casemoney April 4, 2020 7:47 PM BST
Yes would have to agree , Quite astounding that One poster is allowed to constantly flood the forum with Woe Plain
Report wedge1 April 4, 2020 7:53 PM BST
rumble by any chance
Report patrick starr April 4, 2020 8:03 PM BST
A disgusting forum of hate filled small little men with zero credibility,largely due to the slimy pair of ****s that run it loading bullets for their minions to fire.
Report patrick starr April 4, 2020 9:01 PM BST
thanks for copying my post to scene n all to give the simpletons a hard on,theyre on a string and i aint even on the asylum no more Laugh

Dance minion dance Laugh
Report go racing April 4, 2020 9:18 PM BST
Couldn't take anymore...just deleted my account. Numerous sad old jealous/bitter and twisted **** s.
Feel better already......who are these supposed greyhound people that are bringing the game down?......they seem to know most posters on here!
Report patrick starr April 4, 2020 9:30 PM BST
they stalk most posters on here go racing...

well the ones who shine a light on their sad existences anyway,pitiful creatures bless em.
Report a1 April 4, 2020 10:14 PM BST
There sure are some odd people on there. Does anyone know who these people really are?
Report casemoney April 7, 2020 10:02 PM BST
I think most of them Know who's who ,As stated I don't frequent the place too Often , Should be renamed the BULL an COW forum

Nothing but Arguments  on there...........
Report wedge1 May 3, 2020 5:53 PM BST
strange one this
no idea why but they have denied me access till December 2014 must have touched a nerve would love to know why unfortunately they do dot seem to have an appeal process or a way of contacting them
my son tried to access and the bar was applied to him
posts I was on relate to rumble or as is now called arnt trainers thick the karsten
Report dr . atkins May 3, 2020 6:06 PM BST
they bar everyone who disagrees with a certain group we all know that certain people in the background give rumble the bullets to fire for them to afraid to post for themselves cowards
Report morella May 3, 2020 8:16 PM BST
I go there to cheer my self up and bring inner peace ... Its a special place for some very special people .
Report ThirdTimeLucky May 3, 2020 11:25 PM BST
That rumble, grumble whatever he’s called. He’s obviously one very sorry , f****d up individual. Clearly had some mental health issues. Seems all the so called ‘moderators’ play along with his agenda.

One very odd place . Shame as it could actually generate some proper lively debate.
Report go racing May 12, 2020 10:32 PM BST
My mate has just been banned for the 4th time for daring to insinuate that the twa t that is getreadytorumble/ Marshi/....10 other usernames is an anti and also he has been banned from any greyhound track, just constant wind ups against the game....what sort of forum administrators have they got running that show?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com