Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
11 Aug 19 17:26
| Topic/replies: 40,834 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
If u aint watched the 6.19 at Poole have a Look , 6 looked drunk deffo something amiss , Not a mention by the Studio Plain Fell out crashed into the rail 1st bend ,all at sea run in ... Will that be tested Posted race ?
Pause Switch to Standard View Tonights Action
Show More
Report Winja October 2, 2021 8:46 PM BST
8.37?......i had 6-2 2-6.....
Report Ravage Again October 2, 2021 8:58 PM BST
To be honest it might win a maiden if led before second bend but that’s about it

If continue to run over 630 m trip will probably ruin the dog

Keep to 4 bends or 540 m at Crayford
Report casemoney October 2, 2021 9:32 PM BST
Must be something wrong my End  Winj every  Market the 6 1st is not showing Laugh
Report casemoney October 2, 2021 9:34 PM BST
Looks alright now I must be cracking up PMSL
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK October 3, 2021 12:24 PM BST
Backed that magical William at sitters tonight
3rd heat Kent derby
6@ can’t see why it can’t lead up do it’s a1 times that be enough
Report LoyalHoncho October 3, 2021 2:10 PM BST
If Surprising once again looks like a rag doll before going in and falls out like its last two runs yours has every chance fattie.  g/l with it.
Report Ravage Again October 3, 2021 9:20 PM BST
Look like hare stopped

So hopefully trap 2 is ok
Report LoyalHoncho October 4, 2021 5:58 PM BST
I wonder what the odds are of Towcester getting through this meeting tonight without incidental interruption, for whatever reason, to race times and racing?  Has to be about 7/4 against.
Report SlippyBlue October 4, 2021 6:30 PM BST
6 wins the opening sprint by about 5 lengths, it was around the 30.0 mark on here at the off. Well done if you found that one ! Laugh

I've got a brother who lives outside Bedford so Towcester would be easy enough to get to from his gaff but I just can't motivate myself to go to the track at all.
Report LoyalHoncho October 4, 2021 6:55 PM BST
I understand.  The remoteness of the surface from the spectators is foreign to everything we have ever known about greyhound racing.  Its greatest asset has always been how close we get/all got to the action and the atmosphere which was created by that.  I took it all for granted and suddenly it evaporated.  Good looking crowds at Rommers on a Friday and, because of the nature of the camera/finishing line being there has to be so much better than video watching.
Never mind.  We still have a sport and have to be positive if not overly optimistic. However I am actually surprised more trainers haven't thrown in the towel like Anneliese.  The stresses and strains of covering massive mileages have to be huge to these open race trainers not to mention all the dead time ( as mentioned on the RP News site  at the moment ) they ( and their dogs ) have to endure. G/l all.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK October 4, 2021 7:10 PM BST
I’ve not been enough to new side at Romford
Have real opinion on it
But other side on good Friday night was second to none
Will away remember the night the poxy curtains got pulled across to early
50 blokes not happy on the steps air was filled with blue murder
Report LoyalHoncho October 4, 2021 8:18 PM BST
7 minutes and Yarmouth 8.12 nor settled.  Odd.
Report LoyalHoncho October 4, 2021 8:19 PM BST
I remember that well.  It was one of the Signature wide runners early in its career punted off the boards and three clear out of the second.  Dreadful.
Report LoyalHoncho October 4, 2021 8:22 PM BST
wtf is going on at Yarmouth - now ten minutes and I've got a good bet up and waiting for the dosh.  I'm beginning to fear them voiding for some reason.  ffs!
Report now wheres that switch!!! October 4, 2021 8:22 PM BST
Think Bowman put the dogs in the wrong jackets in the 8:17 Laugh
Report LoyalHoncho October 4, 2021 8:24 PM BST
Sorted now.  Thank f uck.  You don;t half get the wind up when that happens?!   Tongue Out
Report LoyalHoncho October 6, 2021 12:38 AM BST
Coral "Dual distance" at Hove - heats tonight over 500.  Final next week over 515?  What's the point - an extra 15 metres?
Report wedge1 October 6, 2021 6:45 AM BST
honcho it actually starts thursday also 7 opens on the card and all entries hove hounds plus the puppy open did not fill
Report sparrow October 6, 2021 10:02 AM BST
515 would be considered a marathon these days I suppose. Plain
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK October 6, 2021 10:17 AM BST
Remember hove Thursdays being a great night for opens
Them opens tomorrow are piss poor
There tons about lately I’d say 85 % are ****
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK October 6, 2021 10:19 AM BST
85% that’s across the board
Report Ravage Again October 6, 2021 6:32 PM BST
Yer tracks are just using maiden opens to fill the cards

Vast majority of the dogs in them are not open dogs

More like A2 or A1 intertrack racing

Would be like 20-1 shots in a proper open race

Though just had a quick look at the the oaks heats on Saturday and looks a really top competition
Report SlippyBlue October 6, 2021 7:52 PM BST
Does anyone ever go to Harlow?
There always seems to be only about 15 or so people outside by the last bend to the first. Admittedly I've only been once and there was a decent crowd there, I can't remember exactly when that was but Gary Selby was standing there at the time so it was a good few years back.

Does he still stand anywhere now does anyone know? I always found him to be a good bloke personally.
Report Ravage Again October 6, 2021 10:11 PM BST
Nobody goes to Harlow

Everybody’s far too busy at home pressing the lay button on all them short price favs that’s never been round the track before Cool
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK October 7, 2021 3:49 PM BST
Backed red in 7.58 at hove 100/3

Can’t have smurfs on my mind never won rd the place
Terrible rd Central Park other week
Only place he’s run ok is Swindon
On his Swindon form he’s be 1/4 poke it’s that bad of heat
Report LoyalHoncho October 7, 2021 6:45 PM BST
The one I'm having a look at tonight is Droopys Habit in the 695 Maiden Stayers at 8.54.  Impossible to say if she'll stay or not but she should certainly beat the inside two around the first bends and lead up to the 3rd on the inner.  The trainer has two in the race and the five is his better one it seems.  4 and 6 are inconsistent/unreliable so can be chanced not to figure too much.  The 2 doesn't seem up to this which leaves the 1, who does certainly stays and rails well.  She might well beat mine but I'll give it a go.
g/l all.
Report Deptford October 7, 2021 7:08 PM BST
Im on fattie and 5/6 top 2, but think phil has napped it!!
Report LoyalHoncho October 7, 2021 7:54 PM BST
Compare this field to the Derby final he ran in and you can see just how far back Smurfs has gone.  Impossible to bet at the price so unreliable has he become.
Report Deptford October 7, 2021 7:57 PM BST
A tidy profit
Report LoyalHoncho October 7, 2021 8:00 PM BST
How many times has Tina called in tonight chaps?  Laugh
Report SlippyBlue October 7, 2021 8:09 PM BST
God knows L.H. These people have no shame. I asked Phil a few weeks ago why was he entertaining the Unibet gnome when the race they had up their betting for was a mammoth 132%?

He didn't read it out for some reason...

Well done Deptford on bagging the Arc winner by the way. Happy
Report Deptford October 7, 2021 8:22 PM BST
Cheers slippy.
Report LoyalHoncho October 7, 2021 8:56 PM BST
2's not up to this!  Laugh  We did learn though that Habit stays.
Report Ravage Again October 8, 2021 6:13 PM BST
Nice Ray “I never lose” whatever he’s called gone for a big priced nap

Warzone Tom Shocked
Report SHROPSHIRELAD October 8, 2021 6:16 PM BST
Modest multiples because it’s on the telly so for a bit of interest

CHELMS FRED

ROPEWALK BHOY

WARZONE TOM

DROOPYS AOIFE

CHEMLS YES

How anyone can have a serious wager at Romford I just don’t know, (unless of course your name is Ray Bourne…..

Ditto Crayford
Report Ravage Again October 8, 2021 6:17 PM BST
Funny how people play although I like a big galloping track

Punt at Crayford and Romford

But do not punt at Newcastle or very rarely at hove
Report LoyalHoncho October 8, 2021 6:20 PM BST
I know people who have made obscene amounts of money at Crayford.  But then when you give a trainer winning opportunities on a plate it is hard to lose - isn't it?!    Laugh
Report Deptford October 8, 2021 6:25 PM BST
Can someone ask ray to stop sniffing and snorting? Sounds like been on the marching powder
Report casemoney October 8, 2021 6:39 PM BST
PMSL is that him sniffing in the background Laugh
Report Deptford October 8, 2021 6:40 PM BST
Yep
Report irishone October 8, 2021 7:38 PM BST
Could they not put up subtitles when Rose is on ?
Report LoyalHoncho October 8, 2021 7:48 PM BST
Laugh
Report casemoney October 8, 2021 9:32 PM BST
Comical the running of some of these Dogs Madrid was foooking absolutely paceless last week ,done no running whatsoever ..
Report LoyalHoncho October 8, 2021 9:35 PM BST
I know.  And that's the punter's perennial problem - will the dog reproduce?
Praise be to the wee man for a decent night.
Report casemoney October 8, 2021 9:39 PM BST
Comical loyal I don't mind a dog misses break shows a bit of speed , its done 24.75 last week untouched Absolutely rank  . if there was summat amiss dog would not have been on card tonight So clearly there was not .Compare the 2 races its fooking scandalous TBH  ,and nothing is said
NOTHING .
Report casemoney October 8, 2021 9:42 PM BST
They wonder why the Game is going down the Pan  , Dogs out of boxes lame , dogs absolutely no good  ,Nothing is said NOTHING .
Report wondersobright October 8, 2021 9:56 PM BST
case trap 4 nottingham 9.01 you would not believe, always chases, not touched tonight...not tonight josephine
Report wondersobright October 8, 2021 9:57 PM BST
trap 1 kinsley 1.51 race another fookin classic today
Report casemoney October 8, 2021 10:48 PM BST
Hard to single things out Won so much of it going on , Seen worse tbh in the past Dogs crashing into rails Staggering home , all seen by the racing office foook all done or said and that was 4 dogs in one race Laugh ur Lucky if you see a photo print Half the time there is so much negative going on , its hard to appreciate anything positive . A sad state of Affairs ..
Report LoyalHoncho October 10, 2021 7:54 PM BST
This Richie is out of a litter sister to Droopys Verve.  Could be anything.
Report SlippyBlue October 12, 2021 2:42 PM BST
Towcester and Crayford all graded fare this evening on RPGTV.

6 sprints out of 11 at Towcester (Our man Mr. Sparrow will be none too impressed with that!) and 11 x 4 bends at Crayford.

Thanks but no thanks to that line up.
Report sparrow October 12, 2021 3:16 PM BST
Already seen the garbage this morning slippy and after watching that Greyhound film featuring Clapton and White City with packed crowds I completely despair.
Report casemoney October 12, 2021 3:24 PM BST
Cant watch it any more , Fri Sat and Sunday , the rest is very poor  How many are tuning in ?
Report SlippyBlue October 12, 2021 3:32 PM BST
I asked that question before case and needless to say not read out let alone discussed in the studio. Don't get me wrong the channel provides some great viewing which I'm more than grateful for . Like you say Friday to Sunday just gone was great entertainment just tonight leaves me stone cold in comparison. Can't all be top stuff though of course.
Report casemoney October 12, 2021 3:44 PM BST
Open card was put on Saturday morning Cray ,   Bookmakers racing left for the Evening ,Still they must be doing OK  , plenty of people on their being paid to talk shyte each week . Most negative Emails are quickly recycled Slip ,not that they are actually negative  I think they cause mass squirming in the Studio ,is the problem .
Report LoyalHoncho October 12, 2021 7:26 PM BST
I haven't watched the show for ages other than the occasional and very fleeting tune in for a big comp.  I don;t miss it.  It does nothing for my appreciation of racing or for my punting so why would I miss it?  Praise where praise is due however.  RPGTV are about to sponsor the English Puppy Derby - to the tune of £10K to the winner - starting 30th November.  So they have a positive input to the sport which deserves our praise.  Well done Fat Controller and all who supply him with biscuits, pizza and measured grovelling.  Grin
Report LoyalHoncho October 12, 2021 7:54 PM BST
Can't see this red at Towcester getting a trouble free and strong stayer or not - has to be a place lay at 1.70ish.
Report backatrier October 12, 2021 9:28 PM BST
Good shout Loyal last, hopefully dog is ok.
Report LoyalHoncho October 12, 2021 9:36 PM BST
Dog finished full of running.  Don;t quite get your point.  Confused
Report now wheres that switch!!! October 13, 2021 8:47 AM BST
Full of running..? Think it felt something shortly after it took the knock at the first bend. The fact it didn’t close the gap to trap 3 at any stage would suggest so.
Report LoyalHoncho October 13, 2021 2:29 PM BST
What is the point you two seem painfully unable to put?  Are you blaming me for the dog getting hampered and not the racing manager who fielded four dogs with "railed" in their comments?
Don't beat about the bush like old women - get to your point.
Report now wheres that switch!!! October 13, 2021 4:43 PM BST
Just observing the race. I bet 6 on the draw Cry. Def thought 1 was feeling something after the first bend though.
Report LoyalHoncho October 14, 2021 7:54 PM BST
Am on the Bullet in red here at Hove.  Rails suit, a decent start vital, can outstay them.  Young so nothing certain but looks to be improving.
Report LoyalHoncho October 14, 2021 7:56 PM BST
What is this bf commentator slavering about?  Doesn't know what race he's covering!
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK October 14, 2021 8:26 PM BST
One life’s mysteries

How bound as come away running ragged them to corner  razl and smurfs
On last week when it crawled out Plain
Report backatrier October 14, 2021 10:53 PM BST
Loyal what are you on about I said well done i.e good lay.
I added I hope the dog is ok as like switch I felt he may of gone wrong at first bend.
accept my apology for congratulating you on a winning bet & also for showing concern for a animal that may of gone lame.
Report backatrier October 14, 2021 10:53 PM BST
Loyal what are you on about I said well done i.e good lay.
I added I hope the dog is ok as like switch I felt he may of gone wrong at first bend.
accept my apology for congratulating you on a winning bet & also for showing concern for a animal that may of gone lame.
Report SlippyBlue October 15, 2021 12:13 PM BST
Fattie, Smurfs was bloody grim last night and has got a permanent red card for me. Never again will I have a shekels on regardless of the opposition. That was a nasty hit I have to admit to.
Report LoyalHoncho October 15, 2021 12:28 PM BST
I stopped betting the dog a while back Slippy on the grounds that when/if it did win again, it would be very missable at the price.  The dog is so unreliable as are most of Seamus's at present.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK October 15, 2021 12:34 PM BST
Smufs run didn’t surprise me
The fact two ragged them was surprise as I backed other week
Backed razl last night
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK October 15, 2021 12:41 PM BST
Thought there some nice dogs running tonight at Romford
Had multi backed one in a single
Kyaser definitely should be too far front no raver up inside at 3rd tonight
Got Harlow dog keeps winning doing handstands roger York dog running off it’s nut
Aero Madrid either win or last
Nightingale had chance to clear in his semi

But main play right joe , got his box IMO tonight
Drawn next to paint scrapper had that rail dog in six which made it no play
Race but that been pulled nice early tasty jet been put in six
Hopefully joe comes away makes use of his draw
6/1 was good price to go that
Report dr . atkins October 15, 2021 12:50 PM BST
First time for a ⁶while wanted to stuck into a dog on a Friday night now a nr ⅞
Report LoyalHoncho October 15, 2021 2:20 PM BST
I don't like this Kyser dog and couldn't back it.  Took a he** of a buffeting, granted, but he should have put the race to bed with the break he got at the second bend. Has ideas of its own for me - not the most determined of dogs in my view so couldn't back it.
The race reader reckons Tornado railed last week!  Laugh  You have to laugh.  If that;s railing they might as well do away with seeding!  Red or not tonight it's still good enough to take this, assuming he's not glued to the bars like last week.
Should ne a smashing race between Addition and Tom.
Couldn't pick the winner of the third semi if my life depended on it. Bo Shine Bullet is the only ideally drawn dog in the race so we could do worse than him.
So many shorties tonight it is a watch job for me.
g/l all.
Report SlippyBlue October 15, 2021 6:23 PM BST
Just one for me tonight, keeping the faith with Bombadier out of 3 @ 19.36.
Maybe a bit of 3.0 on here nearer the time.
Good luck gents with your punts later.
Report SlippyBlue October 15, 2021 6:47 PM BST
Goldie Jennings in trap 4, I just couldn't bring myself to be on from the draw. Won easy as you like.
Report LoyalHoncho October 15, 2021 6:57 PM BST
It happens but is not common at Romford but this race looks made for 6 with 5 on his inner wanting in further.
Report casemoney October 15, 2021 7:01 PM BST
Madrid reverts to reverse gear again this Week
Report Ravage Again October 15, 2021 7:01 PM BST
What’s different with camera at romford

It’s either at a different angle or the camera scrolling / zoom ain’t working properly
Report LoyalHoncho October 15, 2021 7:01 PM BST
I forgot to insert "two wins in a row".  Yet another example of a dog running way, way differently to its previous run at London Road.
Report casemoney October 15, 2021 7:12 PM BST
Had a couple of winners with Madrid couple of Runs back JK would have beat it round the corner .
Report LoyalHoncho October 15, 2021 7:28 PM BST
Laugh
Am with you and "Der bomber" Slippy.
Report Deptford October 15, 2021 7:39 PM BST
No e mails to concentrate on Champion!!
Report LoyalHoncho October 15, 2021 7:40 PM BST
No early pace at all.  Didn't get going till it was all over.  Gymstar's early paid off.
Report SlippyBlue October 15, 2021 7:42 PM BST
Oh well, didnt want to see Gymstar burst out like that and he done well to qualify. That's my lot now for the evening, just chill out with a game of poker with the dogs on in the background.Happy
Report LoyalHoncho October 15, 2021 7:58 PM BST
Laugh
Couldn't summon up the treachery to place lay Tom at 1.25.  Ridiculous price.
Report casemoney October 15, 2021 8:21 PM BST
Think Bullets gone wrong there , Or cramped
Report LoyalHoncho October 15, 2021 8:28 PM BST
What a desperate final.  5 railers and 1 middle, who will go from 6.  Sad
Report LoyalHoncho October 15, 2021 8:54 PM BST
Mick being readied for the "George Curtis"?
Report LoyalHoncho October 15, 2021 9:20 PM BST
33.21 is some time around Henlow but Ballymac is yet to do it here.  Was it a fluke?  Don't know what to make of Feora but am willing to chance it failing to get a clear run and hampering others.  Ropewalk was in a wall of dogs going down and suffered and overall ran so badly last week I have to discount.  Lilly looks very able but is so badly boxed in 5 and Distant is a decent dog and may show at some stage.  Lily who looks to be coming to hand, has a great draw and an ounce of zest out of the traps will see her early pace come into play. but this isn't an S1.
I'm taking the odds about Distant and hoping he zips out, keeps 5 out and slips around no worse than second.
Report casemoney October 15, 2021 9:24 PM BST
Shirley you would stick that Smidge hound back over 400
Report SHROPSHIRELAD October 16, 2021 5:29 PM BST
Modest stakes tonight at Monmore:-

SAVANA EAGLE

DRUIDS FULL WELL

DROOPYS CAVALRY

GOLDIES SYMNSY
Report sparrow October 16, 2021 7:42 PM BST
I will just take a look at the 8.20 Crayford race for tonight.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK October 16, 2021 7:55 PM BST
Had Sheffield steel cup heats
And oaks go on today no one person
Had any interest
I think this place as totally died
As well as game it’s self
Report sparrow October 16, 2021 8:12 PM BST
Backing 2 to place 8.20 Crayford.
Report SlippyBlue October 16, 2021 8:17 PM BST
I'll cheer it home for you Sparrow, not a race I would take a view on personally but good luck.
Report sparrow October 16, 2021 8:19 PM BST
Thanks slippy. I try to stick to these races over distances.
Report SlippyBlue October 16, 2021 8:22 PM BST
Lovely job Sparrow, nice one Sir Happy
Report sparrow October 16, 2021 8:22 PM BST
Boom that'll do nicely although I missed the best prices.
Report sparrow October 16, 2021 8:23 PM BST
Cheers, slippy.
Report SlippyBlue October 16, 2021 8:26 PM BST
Fattie, I was watching Ascot and rugby union today. Dogs only figure for me of an evening when there's some reasonable opens on. I don't keep up to speed on everything in the greyhound worl
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com