Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
30 Aug 18 11:17
| Topic/replies: 35,646 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
why don't these jokers just fck off pricing up you are a disgrace to be called a bookmaker you are just a bunch of jokers
Pause Switch to Standard View paddy power betting 142 to 143 per...
Show More
Report Bishy August 30, 2018 11:58 AM BST
Other week they were betting to 150-151 % at hove. And they still don’t wanna lay a bet lol
Report hunterwellies August 30, 2018 2:06 PM BST
and even at those figures your allowed to back em to win carpet.....as u say doc why bother?
Report dr . atkins August 30, 2018 2:32 PM BST
i think they will go to 150 per cent soon being a greyhound punter is like being a dinosaur we be extinct very soon
Report eyeball August 30, 2018 10:19 PM BST
None of them lay a bet and couldn't price a bag of spuds . There is no money on betfair . Results like I have never seen . Been making money for 35 years but for the last six months have struggled for a profit . Maybe I've gone stale or looking at the wrong things . The more I study the worse it gets.....well done to those who are getting a living , you deserve it....
Report go racing August 30, 2018 10:54 PM BST
Nearly everyone I know that has made a profit for years have recently been struggling including myself.....as for that Yarmouth **** hole I looked at 3 dogs tonight who all came to a standstill at the first bend last time only to pis s up tonite...what confidence does that give you on form?...answers on a postcard for a track that gives you a fair chance of winning on what your eyeballs see?
Report dr . atkins August 30, 2018 11:03 PM BST
it used to be ok because you could fall back on betfair but because the races overlap now the market is fuked they are behind the boxes and i am still trying to get on with betquack it's the same on here i am now putting work into football Crywhich i would laugh at before but times are changing fast
Report go racing August 31, 2018 12:19 AM BST
Football imo is impossible......bookmakers best earner hence they don’t reduce you to peanuts. Stats are everywhere and priced accordingly and very inconsistent from game to game. As greyhound racing is shrinking rapidly I would rather do horses than football in fact American horses appeal far more than our stuff. Maybe the new Romford will improve things but I won’t hold my breath. Must say was quite impressed with Ian Smythe tonight although thought he resembled a bald Kevin Ackerman, let’s hope the enthusiasm and vision pays dividends in the end.
Report sparrow August 31, 2018 7:14 AM BST
I have to agree with go racing regarding American racing. I have always played it on here and although the liquidity is not what it was it is far better to play than greyhound racing which is on it's last legs now.
Report irishone August 31, 2018 7:44 AM BST
Aint been having a go lately
But i do know that when things change in the game
Like new traps, getting bags contracts, relaying the course
There are edges to be found, even if short term until things settle down
Increasing the number of races and betting shop tv
More 4 and 5 dog races .....
Suggests shortages of dogs , knackered dogs ,older dogs running...have lay opportunities increased ?
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK August 31, 2018 8:55 AM BST
I still think there plenty to be add out there
Just got be able to get to that penthouse
Where trees are
Got get dirty just like books !! Snidy !!
Report garryc August 31, 2018 9:00 AM BST
although the game is slowly dying you can still make a good living,i have had to reduce my bets on the bags as i cant enough matched at the price i want,rpgtv racing has more liquidity so i can get a good amount on if i fancy something,moneys still there if you know what you are doing
Report wondersobright August 31, 2018 9:02 AM BST
certainly agree with eye & others that the ABC betting on dogs got tough a while ago
ground being all over the place, more and more NRs meaning more and more SP bets
not to mention the getting on
people trying to bet the same dogs on here because they can't get on
= no value

I went through this around 1-2 years ago just found that what was working before was no longer viable
so you gotta adapt
sink or swim!!
Report wondersobright August 31, 2018 9:05 AM BST

Aug 31, 2018 -- 3:00AM, garryc wrote:

although the game is slowly dying you can still make a good living,i have had to reduce my bets on the bags as i cant enough matched at the price i want,rpgtv racing has more liquidity so i can get a good amount on if i fancy something,moneys still there if you know what you are doing

100% correct

Report dr . atkins August 31, 2018 10:26 AM BST
football been good to me this season but we are only a few weeks in i let you know if make a profit come the end of the season
Report dr . atkins September 6, 2018 1:40 PM BST
it's come to the stage where the other firms don't believe the paddy power price changes LaughLaughLaugh
Report At_The_Dogs September 6, 2018 2:30 PM BST
Opened up short of 160% last night at Peterborough
Report track record September 7, 2018 1:46 PM BST
seaview elmo tonight corals  5/2  lads 11/4  in shops

paddys  13/8
goes blue with them into 11/8   must have took a bet  lol

shortened into 11/8  even though they were already well short

jeez
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder