Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
joevalue147
19 May 18 19:55
| Topic/replies: 1,540 | Blogger: joevalue147's blog
Thanks in advance
Pause Switch to Standard View When is Quarter Final draw?
Show More
Report casemoney May 22, 2018 9:00 PM BST
UL czech   if 2 had got inside Jack you have got Jack
Report casemoney May 22, 2018 9:01 PM BST
2 has worked a Miracle to get going again
Report privatehire May 22, 2018 9:02 PM BST
Despo.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 22, 2018 9:03 PM BST
we live another day private - looked like he pinged again and lost his feet ffs
Report casemoney May 22, 2018 9:04 PM BST
You can say what you want About the Gaff But there are some Aero dogs left ..
Report Winja May 22, 2018 9:04 PM BST
jelly went out with his boots on there.....another day.....another competition.....ran a fine campaign for a novice.....especially following all the distractions at the kennel...…..
Report casemoney May 22, 2018 9:07 PM BST
Draws on TV
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 22, 2018 9:08 PM BST
Tongue OutWildcat draw not even done yet
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 22, 2018 9:08 PM BST
Bombers
Rising
Borna
Verve
Ash
Vic

Bruisers
Wildfire
Wildcat
OiOi
Jack
Innocent
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 22, 2018 9:09 PM BST
that's the draw, been made already
Report casemoney May 22, 2018 9:10 PM BST
Bruisers have had a result bit of the old sleight oh Hand by Ben ?
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 22, 2018 9:11 PM BST
Two good semi
Report wondersobright May 22, 2018 9:12 PM BST
wallis being looked after again
Report Winja May 22, 2018 9:15 PM BST
maybe wonders but that is two good races.....
Report Yahoo May 22, 2018 9:15 PM BST
crackers.
Report Winja May 22, 2018 9:16 PM BST
theres some early in the second and verve taking on brandy is very interesting......
Report Yahoo May 22, 2018 9:16 PM BST
Brandy v Verve something to savour.
Report dr . atkins May 22, 2018 9:19 PM BST
lets hope brandy and verve get thru need them in a derby final both should be happy with the draw
Report dr . atkins May 22, 2018 9:24 PM BST
please look i am not taking it out on the bruisers dogs but why should any owner have their dogs separated dont think its right whoever owns the dogs
Report privatehire May 22, 2018 9:29 PM BST
No guarding afta second round doc. Unless changed rule.
Report Deptford May 22, 2018 9:34 PM BST
Hope Verve and Brandy ping, what a race to savour
Report wondersobright May 22, 2018 9:35 PM BST
just want the bitch in the final that's all
irish winner a bonus
Report dr . atkins May 22, 2018 9:38 PM BST
unless i got the draw mixed up if so i apologise
Report metro john May 22, 2018 9:50 PM BST
Hope Brandy is ok?, thought when he pulled up he had a look at his paws? don't see that much. Verve was majestic, running this track much better than Monmore, and the time evidence is compelling if you look at it, should be the clear fav for final

Brandy for me is easing slightly on bends perhaps just not his track? but I am happy with him if he comes out of this ok. I don't like the draw much.
Report metro john May 22, 2018 10:01 PM BST
I do wonder if Brandy is feeling something down there?, that would explain the brakes coming on throughout comp.
Report metro john May 22, 2018 10:02 PM BST
Brilliant houndCoolLove
Report metro john May 22, 2018 10:23 PM BST
Have a look at his front left paw, seems to be hitting the ground heavier on the front right. x fingers
Report woodmanchester May 22, 2018 11:19 PM BST
Sorry Czech, didn't know. Unlucky

Glad Wildcat and Verve drawn apart but Wildcat, and Whoops for that matter, looking highly unlikely with fastest split bet

Got Vic each-way and would settle for him just reaching the final, 6 places
Report privatehire May 22, 2018 11:32 PM BST
Brandy has an issue metro. Will come out in press.
Report harry callaghan May 22, 2018 11:46 PM BST
Matt Dartnall, the winning trainer, said immediately afterwards: “It’s great to see a young dog go through his paces in such style.”

Later after racing he added: “The dog had stiffened up, but it looks like shoulder cramp after the two quick runs and he’s walked out to the van fine. Our job will be to produce him spot on for his semi.”
Report privatehire May 22, 2018 11:51 PM BST
Thats the trouble with 3 quick runs if u av an issue no time to address it.
Report harry callaghan May 23, 2018 12:05 AM BST
have to say i didn't think the dog looked lame when he walked back across the track...i won't speculate lets hope the dog is just fine is, the competition is brewing up into a top draw derby with most of the top dogs still in

i thought dorotas looked a tired dog tonight so interested to see him saturday, plenty of early in the second semi so it will be very interesting to see who leads up i thought innocent times showed blistering early tonight but he is drwan outside whoops jack who is no slouch from the traps

i will be surprised if verve and brandy don't lead up in the first semi...that was blistering early from verve tonight considering how bruisers trapped, he has yet to miss a beat so far in the event, brandy is progressing nicely and fingers crossed he is ok

something has got to give saturday though and the 2nd semi looks a tough heat to me with dorotas and bullet likely to take plenty of money
Report privatehire May 23, 2018 12:12 AM BST
Lets hope all are able to take there place. Be sickener now for any1 who cant go to post.
Report casemoney May 23, 2018 12:20 AM BST
Agree all Deserve their Places in the Semis ,would be a Sickner any out with injury .

Thought wildcat looked Fine Just Kidding in front
Report privatehire May 23, 2018 12:27 AM BST
My sentiments case. Not a criticism. An observation. If any1 offered me  chance to train him i,d bight there arm off up to the elbow. Super fast hound.
Report LoyalHoncho May 23, 2018 4:40 AM BST
It's no surprise Wildcat looked a little out if sorts tonight.  He'll have tuned in to all the distress of the kennel and some of it has to have affected him.  I though he ran another terrific race, considering.  Verve was simply awesome!!! I've only ever seen one other dog completely destroy Bruisers like he did and that was Wildcat himself.  Bombers very nearly threw his place away but came again to catch a stayer.  Very impressive for me.  Commiserations czech - a sh!  Derby Plate in the offing?
Report LoyalHoncho May 23, 2018 4:45 AM BST
wondersobright 22 May 18 21:12 Joined: 13 Jun 06 | Topic/replies: 50,914 | Blogger: wondersobright's blog
wallis being looked after again

Absolute fkng cr ap!  lmao.
Report woodmanchester May 23, 2018 8:54 AM BST
Verve proved he stays great holding Bruisers well at bay, who made no impression run-in. Early boot too. Some tool if you got a dog does it both ends and a worthy fav but Wildcat did beat him fair and square second round

Wouldn't be too concerned about Wildcat's workmanlike victory. Picked off by Bluebird in Eclipse but then immediately impressive winning Shoot Out. Sure Hutton have him spot on for the semis with the turmoil hopefully subsiding
Report TheGoddess May 23, 2018 10:54 AM BST
Brandy out to 2.6 to reach the Derby Final ScaredScared
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 23, 2018 11:14 AM BST
Not going to run **** so
Either injuried or he’s fine
Simple as that
Trainer will get slated if it runs like a cripple Saturday
So either in or out
Report privatehire May 23, 2018 11:21 AM BST
Few quid up at twice price he should be.
Report TheGoddess May 23, 2018 11:31 AM BST
No updated ante post from coral/laddies/fred - tends to suggest something is afoot
Report privatehire May 23, 2018 12:04 PM BST
365 up.Think most will wait to get confirmation yes or no if he will run.
Report harry callaghan May 23, 2018 12:08 PM BST
1st semi
1 Bombers Bullet    6/1
2 Rising Brandy     6/4
3 Borna Gin         7/1
4 Droopys Verve (m) 11/8
5 Saleen Ash (w)    20/1
6 Dorotas Vic (w)   16/1

2nd semi
1 Bruisers Bullet   5/2
2 Wildfire Legend   33/1
3 Dorotas Wildcat   evs
4 Oi Oi Upenalty(m) 8/1
5 Whoops Jack(w)    6/1
6 Innocent Times(w) 7/1

think these are bet 365 prices
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 23, 2018 12:26 PM BST
Shoulder cramp

Get worked on than run imo
If it’s that of course not something else
Report harry callaghan May 23, 2018 12:32 PM BST
has anyone got any thoughts on qualification? if you had to pick who would you have qualify here?

i say this because if the wide runners miss out, verve could find himself in trap 6 in the final

any thoughts...it really is brewing up to be a classic this
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 23, 2018 12:42 PM BST
Oioi bitch be in final
Bombers be in final
Wildcat
Bullet
Brandy or verve can’t see both
Gin or vic
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 23, 2018 12:44 PM BST
Irish dogs drawn wrong way rd on head ons
That I’ve seen
Report harry callaghan May 23, 2018 1:01 PM BST
i don't know where that wildfire legend found that early from last night but he could disrupt if trapping the same
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 23, 2018 1:05 PM BST
Beat nothing to the corner made it look better
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 23, 2018 1:05 PM BST
Early that is
Nothing in that race with early
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 23, 2018 1:07 PM BST
Wallis thing doesn’t trap he could norce him
Report GLASGOWCALLING May 23, 2018 1:13 PM BST
I have backed verve and obviously hope he

Wins if he qualifies, but in fairness

Wildcat beat him fair and square, can I

See verve coming from behind to beat him

? The answer would have to be no.
Report harry callaghan May 23, 2018 1:15 PM BST
agree there was no pressure fattie but 5.22 sectional wasn't slow
Report sparrow May 23, 2018 1:32 PM BST
But what do we make of Wildcat's running in the latter part of the race? Some say he was idling and others that he might be feeling something.
Report wondersobright May 23, 2018 1:37 PM BST
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK • May 23, 2018 12:42 PM BST
Oioi bitch be in final

she'd better be Grin
Report harry callaghan May 23, 2018 1:40 PM BST
he looked to get very tired and it was the weakest heat. it will just be interesting if he traps the same in the semi, he hadn't shown that early before so maybe he won't back up, i don't see him qualifying but he may cause disruption if trapping the same
Report harry callaghan May 23, 2018 1:41 PM BST
was taling about ^wildfire there sorry trying to sort how the races might be run
Report dr . atkins May 23, 2018 1:55 PM BST
would not be looking to bet wildcat or brandy with question mark against both bullet dogs got draws
Report woodmanchester May 23, 2018 3:58 PM BST
Not sure where the negativity for Wildcat coming from? Didn't lead 'til after the first bend but still grinds out victory in workmanlike style last night. Comes to hand this time of year, as seen when winning Derby Plate. Still an enormous player, imo
Report privatehire May 23, 2018 4:55 PM BST
Of course he is woody.after him stepping on the gas out 2nd bend were u not surprised rabs dog climbing all over him at the 3rd. Just my opinion woody he won the plate yes but 4 runner affair, he was entitled to.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 23, 2018 5:00 PM BST
Laugh  King Kid, Gracies Blueboy and Bar The Warrior ffs, he'd win that race every time with his legs tied together.

He was dossing for me, however there are 3 possibilites. He was dossing, he is feeling something or he was a tired dog after doing a big run (on the clock) 3 days earlier.
Report woodmanchester May 23, 2018 6:09 PM BST
Aye, but again, big improvement between heats and final of Plate. Was he a tired dog there? Narrowly beat King Kid then romped the final, faster than the Derby itself. I put last night's run down to the slower break

Where have I heard before, "They're not machines?!" Laugh
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 23, 2018 6:17 PM BST
Why would he have been tired? He had a bloody week between them 2 runs last year. Plus I never said he was tired, I said it's one of 3 possibilities, I said I think he was dossing in front.

As for doing a quicker time than the final, what the fack has that bullshat to do with anything? fast dog does a better clock when in with vastly inferior opposition, shock horror.
Report woodmanchester May 23, 2018 6:43 PM BST
Point was he comes to hand this time of year. Had recently done 5.14. Not really surprised didn't kick clear by the third bend when not leading til the second off a 5.22 split?
Report mesi May 23, 2018 7:02 PM BST
think you will find most dogs come to hand this time of year when the derby would be their main target
Report privatehire May 23, 2018 7:13 PM BST
Woody theres no back straight towcester u could spit from 2nd bend to 3rd bend. Aftergoing to clear of rabs dog in the space of 100 yrds rabs dog is climbing all over him. Any race reader would ask the question. Y.
Report woodmanchester May 24, 2018 12:02 AM BST
Elvis fast as anything to third bend. No surprise there. Any number of answers. Wildcat might have been unbalanced. Always said not the greatest of stayers so idling run-in ruled out, imo. Fairly level break, sail round, oi oi Saturday in my book!
Report casemoney May 24, 2018 12:27 AM BST
Cat needs to Avoid Leg going to the Bend  , Bar that should safely Qualify ,If you do not Think the dog has a Habit of Dossin
in front you Have not watched all his races ,The Dog stays 500 On the Bunny if did make Final and Led would not be picked up
Would be spot on for the Race .
Report woodmanchester May 24, 2018 7:06 AM BST
Yes Case, stays okay when he leads. That means leading early, not off the 2nd bend
Report sparrow May 24, 2018 7:57 AM BST
Elvis fast as anything to third bend. No surprise there. Any number of answers. Wildcat might have been unbalanced. Always said not the greatest of stayers so idling run-in ruled out, imo. Fairly level break, sail round, oi oi Saturday in my book

Any number of answers............................idling run-in ruled out.  Laugh
Report privatehire May 24, 2018 8:13 AM BST
Laugh
Report woodmanchester May 24, 2018 8:30 AM BST
Doesnt idle. Just has a slightly slower night! Laugh
Report Captain carnage May 24, 2018 9:42 AM BST
With woody on this one, thought another excellent run from wildcat.

He was involved in bumping up run-up off modest break, showed massive speed to lead off 2nd and came home fine.
Report LoyalHoncho May 24, 2018 9:46 AM BST
I can't see this Wildcat dossin' thing.  He just barely stays the 500, simple as imo.  Top, top animal for me.
As for Brandy, if he's got a shoulder injury what would he be like without one?
Report woodmanchester May 24, 2018 9:50 AM BST
Idle to me means not moving or a sign of laziness and Wildcat most deffo isn't either
Report privatehire May 24, 2018 10:39 AM BST
If u dont know the signs a dog is cheating, not putting it all in, dossing, foot of the pedal, call it what u want there is no point trying to spell it out. U c wot u want to c. As i,ve said b4 super fast dog. Just my opinion. He defo wants a fire lit under him from time to time coz his mind aint on job in hand. As i,ve said b4 i,d luv to train him.
Report casemoney May 24, 2018 10:51 AM BST
I would describe it as Loitering ,without intent .
Report casemoney May 24, 2018 10:53 AM BST
Private spot on a Good rub down with the Sporting life ,we Used to call it Grin
Report woodmanchester May 24, 2018 10:56 AM BST
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, Private. Only times ive seen him not up to scratch when too tardy away. Sounds like youre saying doesn't keep his mind on the job. Sorry, but not having it
Report privatehire May 24, 2018 10:59 AM BST
Nottingham case in point case.Laugh couple o times towcester. As fattie points out. Floppy ear syndrome.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 24, 2018 6:52 PM BST
Whoops Jack is 10s for the semi Shocked he is never a 10s shot even allowing for Innocent Times being outside him and the way he has been coming away and where he goes run up.

Been tipping away all day (still am) at Dorotas Wildcat outright, if Brandy doesn't run (i think he will) or doesn't qualify there is nothing unseeded to worry him to the corner, even if Brandy does run and qualifies the only dangerous draw for wildcat would be getting drawn outside Brandy. I understand why they have Verve fav down to the draw and the negative vibes about his main rival in the semi final but for me Wildcat is the dog they all have to beat and the big early pace from the unseeded runners has fallen apart.

Do think Whoops Jack is huge as well at 20s still, ok getting through the semi final is not going to be easy and he will have to get running immediately from boxes (no stumbles or slips) but he has the capabilities to lead anything around in the Derby when getting it right and I am not sure he would be back run, actually don't think he would be.

As for the bitch, she has given us a great ride to this stage, collected the top bitch prize but I don't share others enthusiasm for her qualifying to be honest, she is odds on to turn last and which 3 does she back run? She doesn't back run whatever leads probably Wildcat, Jack or Innocent. Does she back run whichever of them turn 2nd from last place? And then you've got the big problem that Bruisers Bullet is in all likelihood turn in front of her and does anybody really see her back running him probably from a fair bit back? Yes she got close enough to doing so in round 1 but at this stage. I really hope I am wrong but it could be the end of the line for her.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 24, 2018 6:59 PM BST
5-6 come togather at the lids
There lays her chance imo
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 24, 2018 7:11 PM BST
I see your angle, you're looking at a 3-1-4 with her back running Wildfire to qualify if the bottom 2 ruin each other
Report wondersobright May 24, 2018 7:21 PM BST
wildcat with a moderate break and then rushing up the inside of the 2 fronties, every chance of trouble imo
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 24, 2018 7:21 PM BST
I do
Think there slight chance 2 could norce red up a bit too
Not sure there both drawn right either
Report harry callaghan May 24, 2018 8:03 PM BST
i think its a real shame innocent times is drawn outside whoops jack here, for me he is a big improver throughout the comp and if he were in 5 here i think the big 2 in the market here might have had there work cut out...much will depend how 2 traps here otherwise you really can't see dorotas or bruisers not qualifying
Report LoyalHoncho May 24, 2018 8:20 PM BST
Can't see that happening.  He may not be the greatest starter but for me even with his moderate start he is at least the measure of these two coming away, so he's unlikely to see the rail until, and if he manages, leading the bend. It's whether he can cleanly outpace this Youngy dog in blue to the bend because the blue swings out as he goes round, and if their level going into it Wildcat has problems.  Only Wildcat's best will do here and he looked a bit jaded to me on Tuesday.  I can see him going out, sadly.
Report The Prophet May 24, 2018 9:59 PM BST
Wildcat will ping, lead at the first bend and win by 4 lengths. I can see him being a very short price for the final, happily.
Report privatehire May 24, 2018 10:52 PM BST
U r aptly named the prophet. Not his game pinging.
Report The Prophet May 24, 2018 11:02 PM BST
I know...but he will on Saturday...
Report privatehire May 24, 2018 11:16 PM BST
Good luck.
Report The Prophet May 24, 2018 11:36 PM BST
Oh ye of little faith...good luck to you too.
Report joevalue147 May 25, 2018 1:14 AM BST
Wildcat has "track leg".   2 runs in 3 runs is tough on any dog.  The week long break will have done him the world of good but his habit of missing the kick is by biggest concern.  I dont think he can give the 2 dog a lenght start from boxes and get around the big unit in 2. Hope im wrong though.  All about getting through.
Report metro john May 25, 2018 9:16 AM BST
The dark matter gets thicker the closer the final gets, and its raining again, going predictions anyone? Draw? who will lead? Will they race on if leading?
what a great gameCool
Report harry callaghan May 26, 2018 11:32 AM BST
well looking forward the semis tonight, i know i'm not a normal poster on here but nice to share a few views on the derby as have been following every round and been up most nights as am a local...my first derby was shanless slippy so not as old as some of the cougars on hereGrin

for me so far in the event it is clear to all that the draw has been very important as the early pace dogs have been similar in there pace up. rising brandy when he beat dorotas in round 1 (in my opinion the race of the tournament) and the young pup was nothing if not game as the good dog leaned on him the whole way round but because of both dogs pace up rising brandy held the edge and held his line and was game on the running, i know the time that night wasn't quick but a proper race

the semis are littered with strong all round greyhounds... bruisers bullett who for me has got slower as the event has progressed and shapes like a stayer to me now is still an underrated dog in the market...however wallis is a shrewd trainer and will know he can't win it in the rounds and he may just be hoping to get him to the final before really winding him up and his performance when beating rising brandy to the bend in round 2 in a quality 28.85 still makes you want to show him the utmost respect

bombers bullett similar to his kennel mate but not as fast continues to progress but lacks early pace, he did well to qualify in the quarters after accounting traffic, he is strong all round dog who wants it, if trapping as quickly as he did in round 1 he is no mug and should make the final, however although it looks like a good draw for him tonight i'm not convinced he wants the red box, we will see

borna gin and innocent times wouldn't be as good as the 2 above but continue to progress as the event progresses and i have to say i love the attitude of borna gin who just keeps finding, the times say he will get found out and tonight won't be easy for him but i have a feeling he may just find enough to make the final. innocent times for me is the most progressive hound in the tourney and is a very tempting 16/1 in the outright, he never looked that good leading into the event but his times have improved and he is showing very good early that is getting him through the rounds, he may get found out tonight but i actually think he may lead up here, he will have to clear whoops jack but i think he can

anyway the semis tonight are a right treat and as much as the draw looks fine for all the leading dogs in the event i really can see casualties tonight

the first semi with rising brandy who was stiff after the race, then sound walking back to the van says the trainer, meets the other young pretender droopys verve here...both have shown brilliant early pace in most rounds and the draw looks good for both on paper but for me favours brandy who should lead bommbers in 1 here with that dog getting a nice run round...

there are a few scenarios in my head, verve might lead brandy to the bend and if he does what he did to bruisers in the last round he may cut brandy off, however brandy has shown nearly as much pace up...if they both show what the have done so far i'm not sure how this will go but i think verve may lead brandy...anyway my problem in this race is borna gin in 3 who has shown a tendency to go right from the traps and if trapping well he may just hit the puppy outside him and if this were to occur and saleen ash shows the early he did in the last round droppys could be in trouble here...if this scenario pans out brandy will lead and bombers will just follow him round and may even pick him up, although i'm not convinced bombers wants trap 1 however he should get a trouble free run all the same

the second semi on paper looks a gimme for bruisers to qualify if getting a trouble free run, it isn't guaranteed and i really feel trouble will occur here...on paper here you have early pace from 1,2,3,5 and 6 and trapping is going to be key...trap 2 (a rag) who is running out of his skin for paul young will surely be wound up to the max to try and make the final and if he can show what he did in the last round he could cause trouble inside here and also on the back straight if hanging around...pace up from innocent times and whoops jack surely leads to trouble and if dorotas who has won twice from 3 in his 2 previous attempts traps like he did in the quarters i fear for him, he looked a tired dog to me on tuesday and was all out on the run in on tuesday, he seemed to change his legs a tad towards the third bend there but still got the job done but from trap 3 it isn't so easy for the dog...he is an exceptional dog but this is really tricky for him here imo and i fear for the dog...

anyway from what i have seen this would be the perfect final just for the treat we would receive

dorotas
bruisers
brandy
verve
borna gin
innocent

anyway all the best lads, a treat in store tonight...
Report Ravage Again May 26, 2018 11:59 AM BST
What a machine shanless slippy was

Every round QA ALed

He would have loved Towcester

Abit like me Confused
Report LoyalHoncho May 26, 2018 4:14 PM BST
Nice write up Harry.
Report harry callaghan May 26, 2018 4:55 PM BST
thanks honcho nice to just have a chat about the big races not that i'm any further on from finding a good bet tonight but would love to see the 2 puppys in the final...would be placing a decent bet on brandy if i knew all was good with him but i have a feeling he is fine anyway, we will see but the 2 puppys have been a pleasure to watch so far

looking forward to it tonight got a table for the festivities...am backing your namesake in the first and a little tickle on one in the sprint at a price although not confident...

my friend who i respect is all over ashakiran but i don't like his draw although think he will take the beating...he thinks i'm a mug for liking the yarmouth dog at a price
Report woodmanchester May 26, 2018 5:29 PM BST
They've swopped races about since the first publication I saw

What's the thinking behind making Plate heats races 2, 4 and 10 when the Champion Hurdle heats are together?! Crazy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com