Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
woodmanchester
01 Mar 15 02:12
| Topic/replies: 30,419 | Blogger: woodmanchester's blog
Get on Patrick Kelly at 5/1, but if i was in it, I'd be a 3/1 poke! Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View RPGTV Naps Table
Show More
Report woodmanchester March 1, 2015 2:15 AM GMT
Gone head to head NAPS with Patrick before. Quite close but i came out on top. Not sure how Meek is 6/5. Has he raced clear or something and doesnt it last until the end of the year anyway? If so, very early days!
Report woodmanchester March 17, 2015 9:59 AM GMT
Quite volatile this market. Couple of winners and prices change it seems. Looking at long term though, had to back Kelly again at 12/1 this time and added Kay 12/1 also. Just hope it doesnt turn into the farce it has done in the past, when those miles behind were napping 33/1 shots that proved successful!
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 17, 2015 10:01 AM GMT
...............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.............................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Report woodmanchester March 17, 2015 10:04 AM GMT
Laugh

Problem with Wetherby now. The lad driving not sure he can make it. He's lost his passport and may have to go to Liverpool, as he's supposed to be in Paris this weekend. Already laid out, so it could be an afternoon in the bookies! Laugh
Report irishone June 14, 2021 4:15 PM BST
Classic Woody .......
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 14, 2021 7:02 PM BST
Head in hands man is back
Not seen him for while
Report ballyregan June 16, 2021 11:21 PM BST
pat kelly was a very exciting pundit is he related to darryl williams both are very charismatic
Report Deptford June 17, 2021 6:30 AM BST
Morning pat ^
Report ballyregan June 17, 2021 7:56 AM BST
no pat or darryl thankfully deptford i was attempting sarcasm
Report Deptford June 17, 2021 9:10 AM BST
Laugh
Report LoyalHoncho June 17, 2021 7:30 PM BST
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder