Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Ravage Again
12 Jan 14 15:23
| Topic/replies: 5,687 | Blogger: Ravage Again's blog
Notebook Excited

It's an A0 size one

FFS this kid puts every other dog in his mystical script Silly

Let's look at last nights efforts

Nap - Glendale Evie 7-4 still running

NB - Philipstown kit 4-6 still hanging, he tips a dog that's got a record of 0 from 16

Lay - pond Beethoven hacks up at 5-4

He even more clueless that fat Phil and that takes some saying

I take it back about Julie she's the one with brains on RPTV, at least the girl made a profit
Pause Switch to Standard View How Big Is Daves Clarks?
Show More
Report eyeball January 12, 2014 7:46 PM GMT
They are enthusiasts....if any of them were that good they'd be punting for a living....I know a handful of people who are good . Julie is clueless and looks at sectionals . Phil looks at comments......when they pay their bills from punting I will take notice , until then I will enjoy the show for what it is....
Report the.mad.dog.man January 12, 2014 8:10 PM GMT
its so easy to say julie is useless most of the other people on rpgtv have been in the game for years she has not
Report eyeball January 12, 2014 8:19 PM GMT
a relative term , I admit , but to me she is clueless , useless , whatever term you wish to use...
Report hunterwellies January 12, 2014 8:31 PM GMT
EYEBALL your ist reply at 7.46 is a million % correct.SPOT ON ( if they had any ability would they b sat on there 5 nights a week?)
Report eyeball January 12, 2014 8:41 PM GMT
nap , hunter.....they haven't got enough time in their day to concentrate on punting....it is full time . To be outstanding at anything you must be selfish , too some this is abhorrent but it is the only way to ultimately succeed... personally have not acquired that total dedication but do the best I can under restraints.....I do , however , make a small living .
Report the.mad.dog.man January 12, 2014 8:48 PM GMT
does the giro helpLaugh
Report the mystery man January 12, 2014 10:19 PM GMT
also helps if you can get on

paddy sad i can have £1-41p on a 10/11 chance
just to pisssss him of i exepted
Report irishone January 13, 2014 1:14 AM GMT
eyeball  • January 12, 2014 7:46 PM GMT  "They are enthusiasts....if any of them were that good they'd be punting for a living"

No mate they are puppets , trying to get loads of people to punt on the doggys on behalf of the bookies. End of . 
They are not enthusiasts with the game at heart.
Any mug that thinks he/she can go on a TV program for three hours tipping winners is a con man, conning every mug viewer but worst of all conning themselves. No self respect. Pure selfish greed . They put themselves above the sport.
Its a cancer in the sport , there were no bookmakers running this sport in 1925 or whenever it started in the UK.
Report Gomozkov January 13, 2014 11:01 AM GMT
your criticism of english bookmakers is a bit rich.look at how big the overrounds are in the emerald isle.
Report irishone January 13, 2014 11:40 AM GMT
with respect gomo, both here and in Australia the government keeps control of the game
Report Gomozkov January 14, 2014 12:14 AM GMT
good answer cant argue with that
Report millhouse January 14, 2014 4:46 PM GMT
They put themselves above the sport.

100% on the money...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com