Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
woodmanchester
21 Nov 13 11:07
| Topic/replies: 30,419 | Blogger: woodmanchester's blog
Starts tomorrow and still no betting. Surprised at Coral and 365
Pause Switch to Standard View Essex Vase, Romford
Show More
Report kerrching November 21, 2013 11:43 AM GMT
This was the case with the Olympic (I think) reasons given out on RPGTV when quizzed on the matter by viewers, was so much up & coming competitions starting.  I'd love to know the excuse this time.
Report dr . atkins November 21, 2013 11:52 AM GMT
corals said they were going up today have sorted one out just got to see the price
Report kerrching November 21, 2013 12:16 PM GMT
Corals now priced up.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 21, 2013 2:52 PM GMT
As vase goes this is red hot

few interest bets

HIPOWER RHINO 25/1 this dog run rd Romford few times 24sec and under type too

ADAGEO BOB 33/1 dog was unlucky not to be in final last night this trip should suit

AGHABURREN PADDY 40/1 big price he showed how good he was rd here

could dig out ten dogs that have major chances in this
Report Kronie November 21, 2013 2:56 PM GMT
10/1 Razor for me with a small interest in ruth too at 10's
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 21, 2013 5:21 PM GMT
RHINO 33/1 as well too big
Report woodmanchester November 21, 2013 6:31 PM GMT
You may say i'm crazy but main bet 12/1 Hather George. Little hope going off Romford debut but Charlie sticking with the plan and that's good enough for me. Derby class and will stay no problem. See a different dog once in front, hope so anyway.

Next in, 12/1 Bridge Ruth. Not raced round since ko semis Champion Stakes and didn't really shine at Limerick but top class bitch and her 35.41 puts her in the mix.

Small, 33/1 Another bitch Droopys Hope. Don't think she's really that far behind Ruth and if anywhere near the form which saw her beat a top quality field in last year's Oaks, must be a player.

Some fancy prices on the exchanges and wouldn't put you off: 32/1 Killieford Khali, 40/1 Smiler Jack and 50/1 Aghaburren Paddy and even 100/1 Droopys Alex.

Looks wide open anyway.

Good luck!
Report track record November 21, 2013 9:52 PM GMT
blonde razor  10/1  e/w  1st four

got a bye tommorrow night 

basically just needs to come in first 2 in semis to at least kop e/w money

g/l all
Report penzance November 21, 2013 9:58 PM GMT
on Blonde Razor @10s.
Looks good value for a dog with
his track performances.
   GL ALL.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 22, 2013 9:55 AM GMT
Sidelight 7/2
ADageo bob 4/1
Fair hill paddy 6/1
HIPOWER rhino 5/1
Report twomolinaris November 22, 2013 10:15 AM GMT
cheers for that lay again last night fattie, its been superb since i found you on here cheers
Report woodmanchester November 22, 2013 10:20 AM GMT
Couple of good staying runs from 12/1 Droopys Alex gives him outside hopes. Watch for even bigger on exchanges.
Hoping for big improvement from Hather George but watch for a drift. Case of timing your bet correctly.
4/1 Adageo Bob. Never really been a fan but trip and price suits, with Airlie Impact out in the car park!
6/1 Droopys Hope. Very nice win Sheffield fairly recently beating Silverview Pinky, who franked the form Eclipse meeting.
Think Blonde Razor opposable. 8/1 Sinbad right on his tail on their best Leger form and would even throw in 7/1 Aghaburren Paddy, too, against slower rivals now.

Good luck!
Report woodmanchester November 22, 2013 10:27 AM GMT
Exocet non runner, res runs
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 22, 2013 11:55 AM GMT
EXOCET PUNTERS FRIEND

575 SHELBOURNE PARK NEXT WEEK?
Report woodmanchester November 22, 2013 12:33 PM GMT
Wouldn't surprise me
Report Ravage Again November 22, 2013 12:48 PM GMT
Exocet miss fires again after the Nottingham trap one fiasco I heard that it can't even find its way to the Romford transit van in the kennel Mischief

The guidance system is that off its on the ferry as we speak to Ireland for an A2 race cork Laugh

But my contact in Ireland says them fking A2 cork dogs are machines and Exocet is only second fav Cool
Report twomolinaris November 22, 2013 2:02 PM GMT
fattie if you fancy exocet in ireland next week if it runs make sure you post it, few more quid to make
Report dr . atkins November 22, 2013 3:38 PM GMT
bet mash mad snowy at 33t1 e.w hard heat but a forgotten dog in this comp runs romford really well
Report gwladys street November 22, 2013 5:16 PM GMT
lenson pele @ 50's with lads (e/w 1/4 1st 4)
bubbly soviet @ 50's with lads (e/w 1/4 1st 4)
hather george @ 10's with hills

good luck all
Report gwladys street November 22, 2013 5:17 PM GMT
pele 33's not 50's
Report dr . atkins November 22, 2013 9:56 PM GMT
horror heat in semi for mad mash snowy
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 22, 2013 10:11 PM GMT
Inbewteen my team!
Report woodmanchester November 23, 2013 11:19 AM GMT
Draw for semis:

1 Bubbly Lucky
2 Killacolla Ka ka
3 Reel Trickyone
4 Aghaburren Paddy
5 Mad Mash Snowy
6 Adageo Bob

1 Bridge Ruth
2 Gripping Stuff
3 Hipower Rhino
4 Boomtown Ken
5 Killieford Khali
6 Laughing Sam

1 Fairhill Paddy
2 Golden Donaire
3 Hather George
4 Regal Bailio
5 Droopys Hope
6 Bubbly Soviet

9/2 Ruth, Fair Paddy, 5/1 Agh Paddy, 12/1 George, 14/1 Killacolla, 16/1, Hope, Khali, Bob, 20/1 Bar

Still think George yet to show his true colours round the Essex track and if anyone goes bigger than 12/1, will go in again. Generally happy with the rest of my team and their draw. At the start, especially liked Hope at 33/1 but she was clear and Ruth still overpowered her and ran away with it. 50/1 Agh Paddy, only runner to break 35secs, but only very small and 32/1 Khali also loose change, but still a reasonable profit, like 12/1 Ruth.

Not too worried about Fair Paddy at this stage. He might have reached the fourth round of the Irish Derby and have a verdict over Droopys Jet but after flashing out last night, thought he hit a flat spot as he was closed down middle phases before kicking clear again. Don't know if he can do that against better quality of dogs. Hope, Agh Paddy and Killacolla all about a length and half quicker to the split
Report LoyalHoncho November 23, 2013 11:59 AM GMT
Bridge Ruth impressed me the most, navigating a tricky draw and first bend, then coming from behind.  Quality stuff.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 23, 2013 1:03 PM GMT
thought Ruth run well to back run hope
but I can't have her in red next rd at all
Same goes for fairhill in red!

Mad mash run well but like the good dr said that's bad draw
great draw for bob he was running off last night think being in six help
Still think the rhino got a run in him, very lucky last night
Looked in need of that run for sure !
Report woodmanchester November 27, 2013 7:38 PM GMT
Finger in lots of pies antepost but Hather George best outright winner, double the rest.

Tonight done a little treble: Ag Paddy, Bridge Ruth, George - paying just over 14/1

Good luck!
Report woodmanchester November 27, 2013 8:36 PM GMT
Rank outsider wins first semi, Reel Trickyone
Report woodmanchester November 27, 2013 8:43 PM GMT
Done Ruth/George dbl now, 9/2
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 27, 2013 8:48 PM GMT
13.59 sel for reel that win most sprint opens
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 27, 2013 8:52 PM GMT
Come on rhino !
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 27, 2013 8:53 PM GMT
Oioi money down
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 27, 2013 8:55 PM GMT
Two on final happy with that!
Report woodmanchester November 27, 2013 8:55 PM GMT
Well done Fatty, you cant beat these Belle Vue dogs! Wink. Ruth drifted like a barge and ran like it. At least got 32/1 Khali through
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 27, 2013 8:58 PM GMT
Ruth in red could not have it at all
Report LoyalHoncho November 27, 2013 8:59 PM GMT
"Rank" outsider - I don't think so.  Outsider, but certainly not rank.
Report woodmanchester November 27, 2013 9:06 PM GMT
10/1 Loyal, must have been bigger on Betfair. Next largest price only 6/1. Not far short of rank outsider, but least fancied runner according to the market, very much so?
Report woodmanchester November 27, 2013 9:06 PM GMT
Hope George more to the fore early this time
Report woodmanchester November 27, 2013 9:07 PM GMT
oi oi George!
Report LoyalHoncho November 27, 2013 9:09 PM GMT
Fine run George.  Get three again and it's all over.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 27, 2013 9:10 PM GMT
George got given that !
Could not have fairhill from
Report LoyalHoncho November 27, 2013 9:11 PM GMT
Anyway, how Trickyone was 10's has to be the mystery of the night.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 27, 2013 9:11 PM GMT
What he'll happend to hope
Very odd!
Report woodmanchester November 27, 2013 11:53 PM GMT
Draw for Tuesday's final:

1 Rhino
2 Bailio
3 Tricky
4 George
5 Adageo
6 Khali

My best hope 12/1 Hather George
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 28, 2013 12:46 PM GMT
hoping for a smash break from rhino and bob to follow him rd!
that be nice !
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 28, 2013 12:46 PM GMT
hoping for a smash break from rhino and bob to follow him rd!
that be nice !
Report hillcrest November 28, 2013 1:05 PM GMT
thought adageo bob was a massive price at 6/1 can see it leading on the out side at get first crack at either hi power or reel, think them 2 could ruin each others chances. now some 7 about so had to go in again
Report woodmanchester November 28, 2013 3:22 PM GMT
Was talking with Harry Williams at Sheffield last night and he said he couldn't believe Adageo had caught his Hadrians Wall in that Nottingham final, even though he watched the replay several times, so we know Adageo stays strongly anyway. May the best dog on the night win!
Report woodmanchester December 2, 2013 9:46 AM GMT
Done my tissue for the supporting card. Just waiting for actual betting odds now, probably 365 first at 5pm, as always
Report woodmanchester December 2, 2013 3:58 PM GMT
Got a fighting chance antepost in the final with 12/1 Hather George and 32/1 Killieford Khali. A case could be made for virtually any though and a good finish could be in prospect. Just hoping George leads early enough, kicks on and keeps going! Happy
Report woodmanchester December 2, 2013 5:25 PM GMT
365 prices mainly like mine.

But quite liking 9/4 Assassin Eight. Will go in again if bigger elsewhere.

Think Ayamzaman a likely winner but 7/2 Jet Stream Odds looks decent to me.

Marathon seems between Fatice Cream and Buglys Billie but very, very slow the pair early and leaving the race well alone.

Think Blonde Razor will atone for recent disappoinments but waiting for better than 5/4.

Good 400m race. Wide open but personally thought 4/1 apiece Droopys Quincy and Bubbly Rocket to shade it.

Really like Bridge Ruth a lot and should take plenty of beating but 6/1 Lenson Pele could be fair.

4/5 Bubbly Swallow looks short and would have to be a lay for me, at that price.

Good luck!
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK December 3, 2013 8:29 AM GMT
TONIGHT ONE BET can't understand the prices

KILBREEZE 12-1 10-1 should not even be half that
run 10 bends at crayford few weeks back came 3rd not beat far well another 30-40 m it was powing away
billy didn't get near it so why the big diffident in prices even had look in a trial !
Report LoyalHoncho December 3, 2013 11:47 PM GMT
Mark Wallis is a wizard.  Fact.  As good a treble as I've seen in a while - every one out of the box, dominating the race, on a tight, quirky track and never looking like losing.  Wizard!
Report irishone December 4, 2013 12:09 AM GMT
Fattie have to take issue with you on Kilbreeze looks like it didn't get home last night, didn't watch race but surprised it was 7/1 after being 20's last time over a shorter distance, would have took same again tbh. Won an e2 months back and keeps ticking over in 540m in Crayford, trainer must be pulling his hair out trying to place it !
Report patrick starr December 4, 2013 12:21 AM GMT
the dogs that slow captain birdseye himself couldnt plaice the dog ffs
Report irishone December 4, 2013 12:32 AM GMT
Laugh
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK December 4, 2013 7:56 AM GMT
the dog was woeful
but fair few agree with me thought it
Stay ! I've got it's crayford run over 800 on my phone didn't look like stopping that night
thought the fav was wrong and short
there you go ! 

Knew my fate in final bob run well but anythink off the front was hard to back run
Trap one bogie done rhino
Antepost I could of spent two years going though it never played reel !

allways wise after the event !
Report woodmanchester December 4, 2013 9:05 AM GMT
Hather George tried but Romford really not his track. Well done Trickyone connections and supporters! Got 9/2 Droopys Quincy and 7/4 Bridge Ruth, the only outright fav to win on Sky, but disappointed with Droopys Hope, Blonde Razor and should have known better than to have a decent bet in hurdles. As I often say on the forum, like marathons, avoid for my money
Report eyeball December 4, 2013 11:43 AM GMT
Marathons are probably the easiest races to work out . If you don't stay you don't win . Last nights race over 925 had a non stayer in red who doesn't even get 750 . The two paper favourites were a fighter and a five and a half year old who hasn't shown its best for ages . The trap six runner is a paceless s7 runnner from Crayford . You were left with five who ran decent race in a 750 (first look distance)and two who came up against an aero run and didn't get a run until the last bend on its first look at a marathon trip . Now that's aftertiming for you Laugh
Report irishone December 4, 2013 1:33 PM GMT
that's a disgrace to this forum eyeball and if I can find that aftertiming thread ........Laugh
Report wondersobright December 5, 2013 12:55 PM GMT
other people have been banned from this forum for less than that eye Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com