Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
CoolmoreKid
25 Apr 13 12:24
| Topic/replies: 158 | Blogger: CoolmoreKid's blog
PADDY POWER

Droopys Hilda  8/1 
Rockburst Beryl  10/1 
Lughill Sandra  12/1 
Tyrur Annaleen  12/1 
Badminton Girl  12/1 
Shale Sally  14/1 
Farloe Pixie  14/1 
Killinan Baby  14/1 
Fear Airforce  14/1 
Yahoo Lisa  14/1 
Skywalker Mandy  14/1 
Cabra Ebony  16/1 
Borna Secret  16/1 
Pippy  16/1 
Mays Necklace  20/1 
Piercestown Lucy  20/1 
Dalcash Skyfly  20/1 
Tasmanic Jaxx  20/1 
Tour Ali  20/1 
Emmas Pride  25/1 
Leeview Lady  25/1 
Broadstrand Xola  25/1 
Handonthefan  25/1 
Highview Report  33/1 
Andthen  33/1 
Jacks Top Gal  33/1 
Maddies Dream  33/1 
Ballycowen Moll  33/1 
Champagne Jackie  33/1 
Drive On Charm  33/1 
Joyful Charm  33/1 
Lolitas Dream  50/1 
Tailteann Cool  50/1 
Durrow Abbie  50/1 
Phoenix Kim  50/1 
Ballymac Scarlet  66/1 
Ballymac Sue  66/1 
Dromore Maeve  66/1 
Loughdromin Girl  66/1 
Big Johns Girl  66/1 
Type Approved  100/1 
Courtlough Megan  100/1 
Katies Pony  100/1 
Strides Ontime  100/1 
Izzys Girl  100/1 
Ballymac Juice  100/1 
Classy Rosie  100/1 
Nightfall Chloe  200/1
Pause Switch to Standard View ***Puppy Oaks - Shelbourne***
Show More
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y April 25, 2013 12:34 PM BST
Have to go through this later after golf then, wasn't expecting it priced tbh
Report BJG April 27, 2013 11:35 PM BST
Trap    Greyhound     * View Complete Race Form
    TYRUR ANNALEEN
    PIERCESTOWN LUCY
    CHAMPAGNE JACKIE
    BADMINTON GIRL
    LOUGHDROMIN GIRL
    PIPPY
Race 2 The Healthcare & Transport Service Oaks Round 2 Heat 2 08:15 Approx. (525 Yds. Flat)  (Race Grade : AA0)
    TASMANIC JAXX
    ROCKBURST BERYL
    FEAR AIRFORCE
    DURROW ABBIE
    HIGHVIEW REPORT
    SKYWALKER MANDY
Race 3 The Healthcare & Transport Service Oaks Round 2 Heat 3 08:30 Approx. (525 Yds. Flat)  (Race Grade : AA0)
    TOUR ALI
    DALCASH SKYFLY
    ANDTHEN
    BALLYMAC SUE
    FARLOE PIXIE
    MADDIES DREAM
Race 4 The Healthcare & Transport Service Oaks Round 2 Heat 4 08:45 Approx. (525 Yds. Flat)  (Race Grade : AA0)
    BALLYMAC SCARLET
    LEEVIEW LADY
    YAHOO LISA
    DROOPYS HILDA
    STRIDES ONTIME
    CABRA EBONY

Tough draws for the 2 ive done Angry
Report never give up April 27, 2013 11:55 PM BST
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nowso2
Report woodmanchester April 30, 2013 7:42 AM BST
Narrowed it down to three, 5/1 Badminton Girl, 10/1 each of two Rockburst Beryl and Tasmanic Jaxx. Badminton took a flyer latest but apart from that, dont think that much between them. She's still the main bet though in the hope she can keep doing runs something like that. If so, the one they all got to beat. Winning half as much is Beryl and its money back Jaxx.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y April 30, 2013 7:55 AM BST
Woody if you don't think there is much between the 3 of them why are you backing the one that is half the price of the other 2 then Confused i really don't understand that
Report woodmanchester April 30, 2013 8:24 AM BST
That's overall PF. As i said, gone Badminton in the hope she can consolidate last run. They say last run counts for most but its open to debate. Hard to beat if it wasnt a flash in the pan. Feel its worth the risk at lesser odds but larger stake, if that makes an sense? Crazy
Report irishone April 30, 2013 8:37 AM BST
sorry woody but you have made me laugh with that one mate LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report irishone April 30, 2013 8:40 AM BST
Remember that these are pups at the end of the day , there is little consistency yet in most of them
Report woodmanchester April 30, 2013 8:41 AM BST
yeah, think its my Irish roots talking Happy
Report Chopper76 April 30, 2013 9:58 AM BST
Two at bigger prices, Yahoo Lisa got murdered at the 1st and showed pace to qualify and Tour Ali flew home in a hot heat, good chance on the draw in the 1/4 final this week
Report frankalsoran60 April 30, 2013 10:58 AM BST
Some nice runs in the 1st round but i cant make up my mind where the value is, i will watch the heats again and hopfully one will stick out.Confused
Report frankalsoran60 May 2, 2013 2:05 PM BST
Looking at the races again Chopper id much prefare yahoo lisa,  while tour ali might get to the final he is very slow early on i cant see him winning.. [20/1 with boyles]no ty....yahoo lisa could be anything ran well after a lot of trouble ..16/1 with laddies might be worth a small wager.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 2, 2013 2:10 PM BST
I'm not playing it outright but the 3 i really like are Droopys Hilda, Piercestown Lucy and Yahoo Lisa.

Droopys Hilda could turn out to be an absolute star in my opinion, she showed huge pace last week after getting crowded on the run up and baulked on the bend. She could have a tough draw though, i think she'd be better nearer the rails and she has pace up on her outside and they're both likely to be moving rails.

Piercestown Lucy is another who showed brilliant gears last week, always thought a lot of her and she showed what she could do last week. She wants the rails though so draws will be crucial for her.

Yahoo Lisa i think impressed everyone last week after getting awful trouble, she'd have to trap quicker in future though.
Report frankalsoran60 May 5, 2013 2:04 PM BST
Ithought droopys Hilda, Piercestown Lucy and Yahoo Lisa did really well to quilify P.F, They got no favs in running.
Report frankalsoran60 May 5, 2013 5:02 PM BST
PUPPY OAKS DRAW

Heat 1: 1 Leeview Lady; 2 Yahoo Lisa; 3 Tyrur Annaleen; 4 Dalcash Skyfly; 5 Piercestown Lucy; 6 Skywalker Mandy (w).

Heat 2: 1 Tour Ali; 2 Badminton Girl; 3 Droopys Hilda; 4 Tasmanic Jaxx; 5 Rockburst Beryl; 6 Maddies Dream (m).

tour ali surprised me last night Chopper ..hope you backed him.
Report woodmanchester May 5, 2013 5:14 PM BST
My 3 Badminton, Beryl and Jaxx all drawn together Sad
Report Chopper76 May 6, 2013 5:56 PM BST
Backed her at 5/1 Frank, missed the 6s. The one for me to take out of Saturday is Droopys Hilda, massive pace!
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 7, 2013 1:59 PM BST
played Droopys Hilda @ 7s - think her semi final is a terribly difficult race to work out but still think 7s is big as to me she is the most promising bitch in this and has the most pace.
Report frankalsoran60 May 7, 2013 6:26 PM BST
I think Skywalker Mandy to win out is a fair e/w bet [12/1 boyles] giving her finishing speed.lots of early dogs so she has a big chance of getting to the final...but sure is a tough heat.
Report frankalsoran60 May 11, 2013 11:10 AM BST
ANY IDEAS ON TONIGHTS S/FINALS LADS? TYConfused
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 11, 2013 11:13 AM BST
Skywalker Mandy is big @ 5s i thought

She is not fast enough to win in a clean run race but with the draw she should get a solo and there is the possibility of trouble inside. Leeview Lady will move off from 1 and must be a chance of her and Annaleen coming together at some stage, Lucy wants rails so will be moving left from 5 leaving Mandy the outside to herself.

Nothing interests me at the prices in the other semi
Report frankalsoran60 May 11, 2013 11:34 AM BST
MANDY IT IS SO, P.F..TY
Report woodmanchester May 12, 2013 5:01 PM BST
Slightly disappointed Badminton and Jaxx out but got 10/1 Beryl in final, looks like starting favourite now
Report frankalsoran60 May 12, 2013 6:44 PM BST
im very dissapointed that MANDY did.nt quilify, she had every chance.
Report frankalsoran60 May 13, 2013 12:49 AM BST
FINAL TRAP DRAW

1 DROOPYS HILDA

2 ROCKBURST BERYL

3 TYRUR ANNALEEN

4 PIERCESTOWN LUCY

5 YAHOO LISA

6 MADDIES DREAM
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 13, 2013 10:21 AM BST
wanted 1 for Hilda and got it so have to be happy, get a run around the bend and she will take some beating
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 15, 2013 6:34 PM BST
Went in again on Droopys Hilda @ 11/4 - too big in my opinion

Once she can beat Lucy and Lisa up which i think she can [especially from the draw] she turns 3rd and from there i don't think Beryl or Annaleen will be able to hold her assuming she gets a clear from there.

Every round she has showed fierce pace but has had a problem getting clears on the run up which i think she should get this time.
Report frankalsoran60 May 15, 2013 6:54 PM BST
I THINK anneleen is a fair bet at 4/1 with PP, IF HILDA gets a fair run she will take some beating but its a big IF.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 15, 2013 6:59 PM BST
Can't see why she won't get a run this week, follow 2 and 3 up and around
Report JayTrumpOldTomDubbl May 17, 2013 11:09 PM BST
Yes T1 should get a clear run, but usually something comes across and tightens it up on the rails, I think T2 is a good thing ping and gone beyond catching, hard to beat early, did a great split last week and anything around the '2' and she's gone............small bit of trubbl behind, ta Wink
Report woodmanchester May 18, 2013 9:10 AM BST
If Beryl reproduces her semi run, should be hard to catch. Could do with a nice little 10/1 win, after Farloe Calvin got beat.

Fancy a few others on the card, too. Holborn Mac and Piercestown Liam are dogs i usually follow, but quite rate this Ballymac Best.

Rockburst Pearl was a top class bitch in England. Got her draw, so Badminton Girl would have to look sharp. Like Tantallons Kay but draw done her no favours in comeback.

Roxholme Billy has a tall reputation but the hype may prove correct tonight.

Good 575yds finale which could concern Abbeyville Tipp and Oneco Cool on paper but at the likely prices, lesser known Nippy Girl could have an outside chance to stay ahead
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 18, 2013 9:24 AM BST
love tonights card Grin
Report JayTrumpOldTomDubbl May 18, 2013 10:54 AM BST
Unlucky with Calvin woodie, but for the trainer to win with another is just hard to take, oh us punters...........Sugar Ray did a good run in Wimbledon but walked out again.....
Report Da Causeway May 18, 2013 2:29 PM BST
@Pf What price do you think Olympic Queen will go off tonight? , she looks well in, will take stopping if breaking.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 18, 2013 2:48 PM BST
I'd back her @ 6/4
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 18, 2013 3:23 PM BST
Hilda getting smashed up Grin
Report JayTrumpOldTomDubbl May 18, 2013 3:23 PM BST
A few other good judges are fancying T1 pf, and expect her to collect from the one box............think I will stick with Beryl........
Report Da Causeway May 18, 2013 3:34 PM BST
Yes Pf lot's of money for Hilda, You don't miss much,
Do you think Abbeyville Tipp is a fair price at 2/1 in the last? If he leads he should win.
Report frankalsoran60 May 18, 2013 3:36 PM BST
6/4 TO 13/8 ON HILDA, p.f put this one up in the early part of this comp, the value is gone now and  TYRUR ANNALEEN is i feel better value at 9/2 with laddies even from t3,  G/LUCK in your bets lads.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 18, 2013 3:43 PM BST
I made Tipp 5/2 fav to 100%, i think at the prices Spoils have quoted there is better value, can't believe they are backing Oneco @ 2/1 Plain

At the prices i like Nippys Girl and Uncle Eoin, have someone backing Uncle Eoin for me now. In the 600 he was flying, going up well and showing good pace 2 to 3 but he struggled to see 600 out, he gets 575y alright and i can see him leading up one getting it right at boxes.
Report Da Causeway May 18, 2013 3:53 PM BST
Yes Oneco Seems short but has been backed into 7/4 and Tipp is out to 9/4 in Boyles, Seems odd. One thing about Tipp he is such a jealous dog when he hits the front, but I can see where you are coming from with Uncle Eoin, If leading might just get home with 25 yardss less to contend with tonight.

And last qusetion for ya Pf what ya make of Ballymac Best in the sprint if he breaks he wins?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 18, 2013 3:59 PM BST
Hardly ever bet in sprints and didn't even look at the race so can't help, they just aren't my thing
Report Da Causeway May 18, 2013 4:05 PM BST
Yeah they are dangerous at the best of times, Thanks for the Input Pf, good luck with Hilda Later!
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 18, 2013 4:22 PM BST
yeah gl, hope ya beat them
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y May 18, 2013 4:33 PM BST
Have to play Rockburst Pearl now too @ the price, she can't be a 4/1 shot from the draw
Report woodmanchester May 19, 2013 9:11 AM BST
Oi oi Beryl! Very pleased with Rockburst Pearl and Roxholme Bully. Nippy Girl lame and Ballymac Best didnt run
Report JayTrumpOldTomDubbl May 19, 2013 3:30 PM BST
Well done woodie, great split time and that was that........2/1 in powra all day was false price..........LaughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com