Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Deptford
16 Mar 13 20:35
| Topic/replies: 11,755 | Blogger: Deptford's blog
Your boys took one hell of a beating, hope you were there you mug
Pause Switch to Standard View Mr Richard Birch
Show More
Report 28dogs March 18, 2013 9:53 PM GMT
Have you learnt nothing Deptford?  He wouldn't have been there for any combination of the following reasons:

1.  He is only present when his team wins.
2.  He was too busy at home counting his winnings from a major plunge that he had to enlist the help of One Eyed Joe to get all his money on for.
3.  Was at Linda Jones' for tea.
4.  Forgotten who he supports or who he is due to Walter Mitty tendencies.

Hope this helps.
Report Ell March 18, 2013 11:56 PM GMT
Birchy at a football match involving Millwall ......................... i don't think so.
Report Addy_D March 19, 2013 7:49 AM GMT
boring some horse trainer/owner for views - NAP

terrorising women with bullying tactics NB
Report irishone March 20, 2013 8:14 PM GMT
Dog Racing: I LOVE THIS GAME; Upsetting owners just part of the job, promise!

Mary Harding trained one of the best staying bitches I've ever seen, First Defence, at that time. Also housed in her Burhill kennels was a slowcoach by the name of Graigue Punch. First Defence would have lapped him.

After labelling the dog 'a camel', the owners sent me some light-hearted, computer-generated caricatures in defence of their beast. The pictures of me weren't flattering, but it was all done in great fun and I've still got their correspondence in my garage. Excellent banter.

'Lacks a yard of top-class pace to the bend'. That's all I wrote. To this day, I still can't work out why the owner came up to me, and said, while removing his glasses: "Come on, outside. We'll settle this once and for all. My dog can't read, but I can." I stayed inside.

Lying count.... he wrote worse than that and I wasn't wearing glasses Plain
Report Swayne June 7, 2013 11:14 AM BST
I dont normally read his guff, but had time on my hands today. But I say, I say, I say, has anyone read the complete and utter tripe in the Pricewise column today page 96 of Racing Post (tonight first half of Round 2 Derby, Friday) tipping 2 dogs that will be over 50/1 on BF tonightCry

I do wonder if he just writes this stuff for a bet and we're the fools for thinking he means it?
Report DONEMYLOT June 7, 2013 11:26 AM BST
obviously had a chat with Big Gal last night
Report DONEMYLOT June 7, 2013 11:27 AM BST
by the way, if anyone on there wants to have a go at the 'forum warriors' on here, yes I would be pretty sure most WOULD go on the sofa, so there.
Report Deptford June 8, 2013 10:19 AM BST
When I read his tripe yesterday I laughed so much my stomach was hurting, what a complete and utter pillock
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 8, 2013 10:20 AM BST
what did he put up in pricewise today? Grin
Report Deptford June 8, 2013 10:26 AM BST
Im in bed still, will let you know later
Report Addy_D June 8, 2013 10:32 AM BST
wife out to get me a paper will let you know when i get back but the racing post website shows he has napped lemon pluto PlainShocked and put a NB to loughteen blanco

wonder if he actually watches it any more. isnt he supposed to have given up punting dogs after the thing in springbok got led up? i wish he had. he got shuffled across to report on horses, makes out he is a judge and has a clue what he is talking about there, then shuffles over because he is the "wimbledon expert" the man does anything to justify a job there id be embarassed to be honest i probably mops the floors and makes the tea and replaces the bog roll as well
Report Addy_D June 8, 2013 10:47 AM BST
nap pluto

nb loughteen blanc

hipower rhino

money talks
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 8, 2013 10:49 AM BST
Grin result - he ain't bok'd any of mine this week
Report Swayne June 8, 2013 11:38 AM BST
I scanned column today, it was normal load of steaming swampdonkey sh$t
Report track record June 8, 2013 12:33 PM BST
pmsl
Report wondersobright June 8, 2013 4:15 PM BST
Laugh swayne
Report crackpot June 8, 2013 9:02 PM BST
go richard
Report Swayne June 10, 2013 4:36 PM BST
I agree crackpot, wish he'd go..
Report irishone June 10, 2013 4:54 PM BST
"however the most likely candidate to pull off a derby win from behind is undoubltedly TSR"

fecking clueless cant .... in the same article he says "recent history might suggest this sort of exaggerated running style simply cannot win a derby"
Report wondersobright June 10, 2013 6:06 PM BST
irish, you must stop flattering birchy with all these compliments LaughLaugh
Report Swayne June 10, 2013 7:16 PM BST
in the RP today under the "5 things we now know section" #3 "Garryglass Rodge is not a one dimensional sprinter" but ended the paragraph saying Rodge could develop in the mould of sprinters Tims Crow and Ningbo Jack. 

Is that world class contradiction journalism,Crazy or am I missing the some subtle nuance?
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 10, 2013 7:31 PM BST
KNOCKGLASS BILLY RUN OFF  FOR THE SECOND SUCCESSIVE WEEK AT THE FIRST BEND!!

**** ME I THOUGHT THE POOR **** HAD NOWHERE TO GO !+ I THOUGHT MONEY TALKS RAMMED THE ****
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 10, 2013 7:31 PM BST
SORRY FOR THE F WORDS!
Report irishone June 10, 2013 7:36 PM BST
The man talks absolute bowlocks
He also says “getting berthed inside him (Rodge) is fraught with potential danger”, 1st round, eske was in 2 won the race, tango was in 1 got a clear run,  last weekend round 2,  guess what … all the dogs inside him got a clear run.
Rodge is so quick he’s gone … but the total MORON hasn’t sussed it yet Shocked
Report DONEMYLOT June 12, 2013 11:07 AM BST
to be fair, we were all saying exactly the same thing pre first round.

Its not an easy job, no apology for getting things in contradiction but it isnt easy.

*Hic*
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com