Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bookie 25
19 Nov 12 18:30
| Topic/replies: 4,459 | Blogger: bookie 25's blog
doing night meetings now???
Show More
Report irishone November 19, 2012 9:27 PM GMT
they have been since they took over
Report Winja November 20, 2012 3:11 PM GMT
for feck sake.....calling prices for trap 7........incorrectly identifying 1 instead of 5.....fecking clueless........
Report BobbyPeru November 21, 2012 12:12 PM GMT
The guy who called the 12.04 today at Hall green is a total idiot, and he should never be let near a microphone again.
Report wondersobright November 21, 2012 12:52 PM GMT
Laugh bobby

just doing the eclipse semis for friday and had a quick listen to see who was on, these 2 on today are richards of the highest order
Report BobbyPeru November 21, 2012 1:14 PM GMT
Hi Wonders, hope you are well.

I miss Robber Cry
Report BobbyPeru November 21, 2012 1:17 PM GMT
Just missed out the 1.12 race, probably having a red bull fit.
Report wondersobright November 21, 2012 1:27 PM GMT
I'm good thanks bobby, you need to be winning when you listen to these muppets otherwise they send you on tilt Laugh
Report bbc2 November 21, 2012 2:33 PM GMT
robber had his momentsSad
Report Keefter November 21, 2012 3:10 PM GMT
this scouse clown is a joke. is this a purely radio service or is this the same comms from the SIS channel? never got a clue whats going on in the race when he commentates
Report Lightbulbs Fan Club November 21, 2012 4:29 PM GMT
COMMS seem to have ended before the 4.27? Come back Dogrobber all is forgiven
Report engl November 21, 2012 4:39 PM GMT
bring back dogrobber
Report irishone November 21, 2012 7:09 PM GMT
wouldn't go as far as that eng Laugh
he couldn't take a wind up .... (i think these SIS comms are winding us up Cry)
Report Keefter November 21, 2012 8:34 PM GMT
the thing is Irishone that Dogrobber interacted between races with teh guys on here. if he never did that you never got to communicate with him you'd have never fallen out in teh first place. At least his comms were consistant, this new service is a shocker.
Report Winja November 24, 2012 12:02 PM GMT
the fella this morning is another who drives you mad........the sprint races lasts less than 25 seconds yet he has a bad habit of spending the first 12 telling us who cant win or who trains a certain dog rather than concentrating on the action end.........daryel, errol and PL aside.......these guys should be made to go back to commentating school.........ozzie is the ready made article.....please employ him.....
Report Clarence Worley November 24, 2012 12:08 PM GMT
what do you mean Winja this was a great commentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1wHsLuRmsM
Report Winja November 24, 2012 12:27 PM GMT
if you say so.....i was more interested in what chloes big lad was doing rather than being told how a seven year old slow starting railer had missed the break and had no chance............
Report irishone November 24, 2012 12:55 PM GMT
keefter it wern't me that fell out with him in the first place, that honour went to the SunderlandGreyhoundExpert ! Laugh
Report eyeball November 24, 2012 1:41 PM GMT
think it was irony , winja.......just love the "and (insert trap number) coming over the top."......like a pervert in hamleys.....
Report Winja November 24, 2012 2:44 PM GMT
i initally had that thought eyeball but being a bit slow this morning it went over my head.......sorry clarence.....actually the dog in question was newlawn sweep and it looks like he may have gone lame......hope it is not the end for this great dog......
Report irishone November 24, 2012 5:48 PM GMT
very very poor this afternoon
really wonder how a comms can continually call traps as leading round the last bend
and in the last breadth mention the winner for the first time since the start of the race !
no indication that there was any danger from the winning trap
until the line Cry
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com