Forums

Greyhounds

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
BJG
17 Nov 09 16:19
| Topic/replies: 29,810 | Blogger: BJG's blog
Slip The Lark ran his last race when scoring that highly impressive victory at Shelbourne Park on Saturday night and is now ready to commence his stud career with Michael and Sean Dunphy in Portlaw.
The son of Larkhill Jo and Slip The Posse was a wonderful servant to owner Keith Allsop and trainer Pat Buckley and was only caught in the final inches of the 2008 Paddypower.com Irish Derby final by College Causeway and then suffered a similar fate at the hands of Cashen Legend in the Cashmans Laurels final at Curraheen Park.
However Slip The Lark gained compensation when winning the Waterford Masters at Kilcohan Park in fine style. He has battled against adversity this season but was a semi-finalist in the Derby and narrowly failed to make the final.
However he went out in style last Saturday as he came from behind Kilmalady Torres for a length victory in the Paddy Ryan Tribute Open 525 in 28.53.

Went out on a high :) Great dog

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4
By:
The magic man
When: 17 Nov 09 16:24
still cant belive it got chined in the irish derby 2 years ago sure it held on ffs!!
By:
BJG
When: 17 Nov 09 16:26
I watch the replay about once a week :^0

Still think he's up everytime i watch it :(
By:
The magic man
When: 17 Nov 09 16:29
saw it once i cant and will never watch it again too hartbreaken for me to watch again!
By:
stowking
When: 17 Nov 09 17:48
super dog , hope he does well @ stud
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel