Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
CUPRA
16 Nov 09 10:37
| Topic/replies: 2,614 | Blogger: CUPRA's blog
Wont bore you with the two page preview, but in conclusion, red and bottom dispute lead and Zach gets em at the run-in. However, you gotta back Lorrys at 8s, thats massive in my view, coming right back to form. Okay, Zach let him come at him last time, but he is drawn just to nick round behind Crown Rover and if he manages his stride a few yards earlier, its KABOOM.

Whatever happens, Lorrys gonna be winning loads whne they step him up past 700yards shortly, I would think.

Lets have a debate
Pause Switch to Standard View Yorkshire Leger Final
Show More
Report CUPRA November 16, 2009 2:27 PM GMT
Is there a forum where people discuss races please? Thanks in advance
Report Josh. N November 16, 2009 2:33 PM GMT
I agree that lorrys at 8's is huge but think crown rover will lead and win dont think anything will catch him if he leads!
Report Broncho November 16, 2009 5:17 PM GMT
im seeing CR leading and hoping Zach picks him up. Options cant be written off, but hoping its 3-1-2
Report Catford Toteboard November 16, 2009 5:29 PM GMT
Having collected on the Wimbledon Leger, I'm sticking with Easy. I know he's 15/2 for a good reason and that Rover has very strong claims but I would'nt be in the least suprised if Easy produced his best run of the comp and sneaked in.
Report taximan November 16, 2009 6:29 PM GMT
back t2 ,and have 1-2,3-2 fcasts......simples
Report Dado Bear November 16, 2009 10:43 PM GMT
Crown Rover looks a good bet to be honest. It is plotted to lead on the inside and if it does, nothing will pick him up.
Report jimbo27 November 17, 2009 5:45 AM GMT
Cupra you already know my views on zach and couple that with the fact that doncaster is a track i have no idea about im gonna sit this one out and not open up that can of worms again as it can get boring.

Totally agree with the lorrys options comment about stepping him up though.
Report boosup November 17, 2009 5:23 PM GMT
this is a clear case of a winning red; not much more than a length in it; but that's good enough!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com